123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default What would happen if everyone in the world was your type?

If the whole world was SJ: there would be no civil rights, everyone would work themselves to death, we wouldn't have the innovation to get past the age of agriculture. people's emotional needs would pretty much never be met and their would be large number of wars and suicide attempts because of this

If the whole world was SP: life would be crazy and fun party, but we would still all be hunter gatherers and the life expectancy would average around 30 to 40 years. actually when you factor in the number of people who would die from attempting impossible stunts and the amount that would be murdered from primal dominance struggles, the average may be much lower

if the whole world was NF: everyone would die off because they would lack the survival skills and primal instincts to survive in the wilderness while at the same time lacking the organization, collectivism, routine and compliance to rules to form a society. until that time tho, it would happy and fun (with the exception of everyone complaining about how uncomfortable they were) because everyone would be nice and supportive of each other and people would sit around doing artistic stuff all day like playing primitive instruments and telling stories

if the whole world was NT: societies would be nothing more than a vast network of strategic alliances. technology and comfort would be relatively advanced, but everyone would be constantly plotting against each other and if you didn't have your guard up at all times, you would die from being stabbed in the back. the overall picture would resemble Silence of the Lambs, Sun Tzu's Art of War or Death Note.

now what would the world be like if everyone was your specific type?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

shortage on apple pie
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I don't think anything would ever get done if everyone was an SP..... And if everyone was an ISFP (or at least like me)... I'm pretty sure there would be no war because we'd all be too busy trying to avoid all the conflict....

MBTI
    INTJ

You'd be gone.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

The world would be destroyed between the unhealthy ones.
    The healthy ones wouldn't have anyone left to control, bahaha.

The horror!

MBTI
    INTJ

We would see who could work the hardest, then all die.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Pro: The world would be chaotic and much more interesting than it is now.

Con: Nothing would get done, or everyone would have ADD like qualities.

Those alive will die; no one will succeed them.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Bedlam...

Cat's and Dogs living together...

Basically... all the worst parts of the Bible.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

In that case the world would contantly sound like this:

GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE
    The mother tongue of ENFPs is pink Comic Sans, you know.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.