User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    ESFJ

*Packs bag and heads for the distant ExTP land, thats where the fun's going to be*

“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Hmmm.... a whole world of xsfp... we don't know whether we're outgoing or need our alone time. We want to draw and paint and do art stuff but we also want to perform... could be too many prima donnas...
    Oh, plus, I'm 7w6.... Lots of us could mean everyone's on stage and there's no audience... but we'll all wear nice costumes and have loads of fun and then we'll eat delicious food because we're so very sensory and we have to eat the most yummy food... no self-denial here...
    We'd have way too much fun to fight wars or do mean stuff like that, although we might throw the occasional prima donna hissy fit and then go off in a corner for that alone time that we need when we decide that we are introverts after all...
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Two potentials here..
    We spend so much time Fe-'masturbating' the hell out of one another and lose all ability to function individually and on the whole, running ourselves into emotional extremes that may/may not cause non-trauma-induced post traumatic stress. Excessive desires for leadership and harmony by a multitude of people will actually cause more rivalry and disharmony. Etc. Inevitable society obliteration.

Or

We get such a good look at one another's Fe shortcomings that we learn how to better manage our individual selves, which in turn allows us to organize efficient groups based on skill. We'd likely be emotionally intense nature-hippies, keen on keeping up a cult vibe of personal growth and scheduled kumbaya sing-alongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    As for the thread: Probably we would all die or become Borgish society on the long run.
    You're so bright and cheery . The latter would need to be filmed.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    We spend so much time Fe-'masturbating' the hell out of one another and lose all ability to function individually and on the whole, running ourselves into emotional extremes that may/may not cause non-trauma-induced post traumatic stress.
    Well damn, all I do afterward is take a nap. I don't know what you've been doin', but count me in.

ReflecTcelfeR

What world?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Well damn, all I do afterward is take a nap. I don't know what you've been doin', but count me in.
    You are versed in the Fi-stroking. You will know the advanced ways of the Fe in time, young padawan.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Contrary to what others may think, I really don't think the world's gonna end. It would be more difficult than if there were different types because if everyone was the same type, then more people would have to take on roles that didn't naturally suit them. But humans are an adaptable species. Even with people of the same type, there is still plenty of variation. Some are more inclined to want to charge, some are the ideas people, some are the go getters, some are the peacemakers, etc.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne