User Tag List

View Poll Results: what's your type?

Voters
1067. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

    90 8.43%
  • ENTP

    77 7.22%
  • INFP

    167 15.65%
  • INTP

    172 16.12%
  • ENFJ

    27 2.53%
  • ENTJ

    30 2.81%
  • INFJ

    131 12.28%
  • INTJ

    115 10.78%
  • ESFP

    8 0.75%
  • ESTP

    15 1.41%
  • ISFP

    33 3.09%
  • ISTP

    32 3.00%
  • ESFJ

    11 1.03%
  • ESTJ

    5 0.47%
  • ISFJ

    17 1.59%
  • ISTJ

    43 4.03%
  • I'm borderline!

    57 5.34%
  • I don't know what I am!

    28 2.62%
  • I'm planning on changing my type again, so I'm picking this one

    9 0.84%
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 263

Thread: NEW what's your type!

  1. #41
    lurking.... Array Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dancinglissa View Post
    Ya! We're, like, rare and there's tons of us here! When I introduced myself someone actually said "Not another one!"
    Yea, it's odd how many INFJs are on here.

  2. #42
    Reigning Bologna Princess Array Rajah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    1,774

    Default

    Goddammit, I meant to vote I'm borderline. FFS.


    I... suppose. Yeah!

  3. #43
    unscannable Array Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,930

    Default

    I've been told I'm an ENFP and an ENFJ recently but until you've actually spent time with me you can't possibly know. And I don't mean an hour here and there. Husband says INFJ.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Array oasispaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    isfj
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Introverted (I) 64% Extroverted (E) 36%
    Sensing (S) 56.41% Intuitive (N) 43.59%
    Feeling (F) 51.43% Thinking (T) 48.57%
    Judging (J) 58.82% Perceiving (P) 41.18%
    Accuracy:

    Your type is: ISFJ

    ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

    and 1% of poll respondents. heh!
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

  5. #45
    He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    12,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oasispaw View Post
    Introverted (I) 64% Extroverted (E) 36%
    Sensing (S) 56.41% Intuitive (N) 43.59%
    Feeling (F) 51.43% Thinking (T) 48.57%
    Judging (J) 58.82% Perceiving (P) 41.18%
    Accuracy:

    Your type is: ISFJ

    ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

    and 1% of poll respondents. heh!
    There are actually more ISFJs here than that. This poll is fairly unreliable. Still, percentage wise, they really are low. Something about this topic, or kind of forum, does not attract S's.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  6. #46
    Senior Member Array Sling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    N358
    Posts
    132

    Default

    INXX's are rulers of the interwebs.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Something about this topic, or kind of forum, does not attract S's.
    If I had nailed my type as ISTJ right off, rather than thinking I was INTP, ISTP then ISTJ, and found all these people on personality sites whining about how dull and horrible SJs are I would have thought this is all rubbish and not bothered to get involved.

    EPIC SENTENCE!

  8. #48
    He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    12,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    If I had nailed my type as ISTJ right off, rather than thinking I was INTP, ISTP then ISTJ, and found all these people on personality sites whining about how dull and horrible SJs are I would have thought this is all rubbish and not bothered to get involved.

    EPIC SENTENCE!
    Yeah, that could very well be it...
    Still, I feel it's a little unsatisfying of an explanation. I'd be surprised if that factor alone is what has caused the enormous imbalance.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  9. #49
    veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Need more topics with words like "HOTTIES" and "OMG LOOK AT WHAT THIS FAT KID IS DOING!"

    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  10. #50
    Senior Member Array oasispaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    isfj
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    If I had nailed my type as ISTJ right off, rather than thinking I was INTP, ISTP then ISTJ, and found all these people on personality sites whining about how dull and horrible SJs are I would have thought this is all rubbish and not bothered to get involved.

    EPIC SENTENCE!
    sjs are treated pretty harshly. unfounded, i think.... the only reason i got into this stuff was because my boyfriend brought it back into my focus. i didn't know there were forum or any sort of online community... i thought it was just a test i took in psych 101.

    ps- on the psych 101 test, i tested intp... go figure!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Yeah, that could very well be it...
    Still, I feel it's a little unsatisfying of an explanation. I'd be surprised if that factor alone is what has caused the enormous imbalance.
    it is a hostile environment for the sensitive sj. but i'm sure there are more factors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Need more topics with words like "HOTTIES" and "OMG LOOK AT WHAT THIS FAT KID IS DOING!"

    to quote butthead, "eeeeeehhhhhh, no.....?"

    i don't think that's the solution.
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Heredity of Personality Type: the type of your mother, father and yours?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 01:58 PM
  2. [E2] Spotting differences between a Type 2 ENFP vs Type 2 ENFJ
    By Phoenix in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 05:10 PM
  3. BULLYING: Personality type with a tendency to bully others? Type of the victims?
    By curiousel in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 09-15-2016, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •