User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Things I've learned about life

1. it's blows, 90% of the time its awful, 10% its great, but it's not half bad if you have friends, a roof over your head, and food in your belly

2.99% of the time if something is going wrong in life it's partly your fault, don't cry to others and act like you had nothing to do with your problems because more than likely you did. now if you can fix it great, or you want advice on how to fix it excellent, but don't expect people to have the answer.

3.Life rarely goes as planned, so make plans but be prepared to be dissapointed

4.No one cares. Seriously no one cares, so shut up

5. Being nice and pleasurable gets your far in life, and people are more likely to return favors

6.Complaining all the times makes people want to punch you. hard.
    Last edited by prplchknz; 11-27-2010 at 09:33 AM.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

1. you'll enjoy it a lot more if you just learn to relax and enjoy it as it comes

2. be passionate about something, whether it's books, cooking, wine or hiking- passions make you ALIVE

3. learn to enjoy the little things- the flavor of wine, the colors of the sunrise, the sound of a knife cutting through a fresh apple

4. realize, when you find someone who accepts you for who you are, that you're incredibly lucky- and let them know that you feel that way

5. learn to laugh when shitty things happen, because they will- did that man just threaten to whip out his penis at you? hillarious! did 9 customers in a row fail a credit check, setting a new office record? he he he... did I just break the heel on my shoes leaping the puddle onto the curb?

6. buy well fitting underwear- the world seems so much happier afterwords

7. no matter how mistrusting or antisocial you are, you've got to have some people who are yours- it gives you a chance to relax and let loose a bit- and somebody who will have your back

8. always treat people well and lend them a hand- you never know when you might need their help (think you said the same chickenz! )

9. don't wear uncomfortable clothes... if you spend the whole evening worrying that your boob will pop out in public you aren't going to have any fun

10. you're human- just the same as anyone else- don't forget it

to add to your list ms chickens!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP

9. don't wear uncomfortable clothes... if you spend the whole evening worrying that your boob will pop out in public you aren't going to have any fun
    Although everyone else will enjoy the anticipation. C'mon, consider the greater good!

4.No one cares. Seriously no one cares, so shut up
    People care too much or too little. Rarely the appropriate amount.

8. always treat people well and lend them a hand- you never know when you might need their help (think you said the same chickenz! )
    My former co-worker/drummer had a sign in his office: "The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow."

1. it's blows, 90% of the time its awful, 10% its great
    The awful is usually funnier. Developing the ability to laugh at yourself goes a long way to improving your general enjoyment of life.

Another: If you're not screwing up, you're not trying enough things.

MBTI
    yupp

11.never walk on eggshells around someone, it's usually not worth it. Unless they're you're boss.or going to kill themselves.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

The 80/10/10 rule:

10% of the people you meet will hate you for no reason. You probably remind them of someone.
    10% of the people you meet will love you for no reason, even if you treat them badly.

The other 80% are up to you - they will like you if you treat them nicely and not like you if you treat them badly.

So don't stress if someone is in the 10% that dislike you. It wasn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it.

Treat the 10% who like you no matter what with kindness. They make up for that other darn 10%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Life is so much easier with faith. Once I understood how much Jesus loved me, everything made sense.

That doesn't mean that life doesn't have its horrible moments, but it's the difference between falling off a cliff and having someone hold your hand as you look at the view off the cliff.

I know a lot of people on here are bitter about God (usually because of the way they were raised), but I think that the difference is between:

1) knowing Jesus who loves you (the great part of faith) or

2) thinking that Jesus/God wants you to follow 5,000 rules before He will approve of you or be happy with you (these are the people who turn you away from faith).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

1. People always have choices. All of them may be bad choices, but there is choice involved.

2. People are selfish. It isn't that hard of a concept to understand, but it is a difficult one to accept. Find the ones who are least selfish.

3. Being paranoid that no one likes you doesn't get you anywhere other than people actually saying you are paranoid.

4. Rules are meant to be broken.

5. Being silly and laughing are the only things that help a horrific situation become less horrific. Without the ability to find the humor in situations, you're just a miserable old drab of horse poop.

6. Worrying about things does not solve the problem, so have no worries.

7. Wearing the pair of tight jeans out will look good when you leave the house, but when you get to the place you are going and fret about your supposed muffin top - you are not going to have fun. You are going to feel ugly and then send off the "leave me alone, I'm insecure!". Wear what you are comfortable in, because 90% of it is confidence.

8. Google and Wikipedia are lifesavers. Use them wisely.

9. "You train people how to treat you."

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1: Remember you're alive whenever things go bad. Things could have been worse, you could have been dead. But you're not!
    2: If you want to be happy, act happy. When you act happy, happiness will come your way by itself after a while.
    3: If acting happy doesn't work, just go sit in a corner and cry for a while. Sometimes bad emotions have to come out. But when you're finished, go back to your life and pretend you're happy.
    4: Take things lightly. There is no use in being nervous, even though some people may argue. When you're nervous, things go wrong. When you're not, they don't go wrong that easily.
    5: Know what clothes suit you. It will save you money.
    6: Most people are boring. Don't feel guilty when you don't feel like hanging around them.
    7: Don't waste your time talking and doubting. I've gotta quote Nike for this: "Just DO it".
    8: However, most of the time fantasizing is even better than doing because fantasy is the way to perfection. So it's like this: fantasizing>doing>talking&doubting
    9: People who say they're crazy are the most stereotypable people in the world.
    10: People who say they're evil are the nicest people you'll ever meet.
    11: Like yourself.
    12: Don't be a pessimist. Pessimists die. Optimists don't really die.
    13: Don't try to make other people think you're a serious person. Nobody likes serious people.
    14: If other people don't like you, it's their problem and don't make it yours too.
    15: Masturbation is healthy.
    16: Never hurry. Hurrying is for dumb people.
    17: Don't wear Uggs. If you want to wear them anyways you can tattoo "I have no brains" on your forehead just as well. Uggwearers make me want to go vegan and tell them I'm superior to them.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The moment you begin to think someone has a perfect life is the moment you reveal that you don't really know them.

Everyone has hardship.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Wisdom lies in knowing that you don't (and could never) know everything.

Hence many of the most intellectually gifted members of this forum continuously prove a lack of their own wisdom.