INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Life is a reflection of the soul.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    wow, you seem pretty negative and also pretty aggressive. one thing i learned about life is that its perspective depends on who's looking (much like the experiments of quantum physics on the beggining of the century - the observer influences the result). for example yesterday i listened to a jazz album, i was tired and the album seemed shrilling and terrible to me. i relistened to it this morning and i was in awe, it's a great album (i'm talking of Colin Stetson by the way - check it out if you like jazz!). the album didn't change, my perspective did. and i consider myself to be a pretty good music critic, so this was an important personal lesson.
    i also saw another post of yours where you seemed pretty fed up. i don't know what your circumstances are and I don't care to critisize you, but maybe there is some personal growth you can do, something to help you be in peace with yourself and less dependant on the external world. the western world is pretty shitty with this. why don't you try yoga? it's great. it could help you.

ps. my personal take on the world is that it's not negative nor positive. bear grylls, the lesson he took from all his adventures is that nature is not for you nor against you, it's pretty indiferent to you. you can learn to be smart and use it to your benefit, or not be smart and it will be dangerous to you. but there is no intrinsic value in the world (or in human societies). and this is what yoga can teach you, i think. how to remain focused and unbalanced to both positive and negative stimula. if you see so much negative things in the world, then maybe it is your gaze that needs improvement. there is equally good stuff around. maybe you could try seeing the bigger picture. just my 2 cents.
    I wrote this post a year ago, i appreciate people not reviving things and than critizing my posts, that may or may not reflect my current world view
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I wrote this post a year ago, i appreciate people not reviving things and than critizing my posts, that may or may not reflect my current world view
    well sorry for not being efficient enough and noticing the date before posting and also sorry for trying to help...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

well sorry for not being efficient enough and noticing the date before posting and also sorry for trying to help...
    Noted, you still have to go for the full ten years to prison, this judge wont be affected by excuses
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Noted, you still have to go for the full ten years to prison, this judge wont be affected by excuses
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]