User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Most people don't care, and neither do you. It's natural. Just remember to act like you do so people who are also acting don't think you're a bit off.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

If you want to be happy, don't use happy pills. Took seven yesterday, they didn't make me enjoy the reception.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Friends choice isnt always the most obvious one. Those who attract you the most arent necessary best choice, sometimes its illogical. <- i learned that from my very wise Infp applying it really helps since i noticed that the ppl i have most fun with usually arent the ones who are my loyal friends in the end. "fun can be misleading" - another one !

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Your life goals are more important than any relationship.

Until a relationship helps you achieve your life goals that is...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Don't do things you don't want to do.

Don't save a person if its too troublesome. Don't work if you don't like your work even if your starving.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    1. you'll enjoy it a lot more if you just learn to relax and enjoy it as it comes
    2. be passionate about something, whether it's books, cooking, wine or hiking- passions make you ALIVE
    3. learn to enjoy the little things- the flavor of wine, the colors of the sunrise, the sound of a knife cutting through a fresh apple
    I wish I had a Se.

1) Energy is conserved. You can't create something out of nothing; and nothing is ever fully destroyed.

2) Entropy rises. You can't go back in time, but you can always go forward. Life is impossible without death. (try to imagine it - a totally static universe without past or future - it's AWFUL too.)

3) Don't worry too much. Easier said than done.

4) Optimists are luckier than pessimists.

5) Contrary to the "life is easier with faith" thing: life is easier without (religious) faith.

6) Nature is indifferent. You might get aids because you had unsafe sex, but there is no moral behind this cause-effect relation. The aids is not a punishment, only an effect. Why do good things happen to bad people or bad things to good people? Because nature doesn't know the difference between good and bad.

7) Contrary to 6), humans do know differences between good and bad. And they are getting more and more moral as time goes on. Study history if you doubt this.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Pump the jab.

MBTI
    INTj

I don't know you well enough to list stuff that you have learned in life.

THE MOST CERTAIN THING IN LIFE IS TAXES.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    1. it's blows, 90% of the time its awful, 10% its great, but it's not half bad if you have friends, a roof over your head, and food in your belly

2.99% of the time if something is going wrong in life it's partly your fault, don't cry to others and act like you had nothing to do with your problems because more than likely you did. now if you can fix it great, or you want advice on how to fix it excellent, but don't expect people to have the answer.

3.Life rarely goes as planned, so make plans but be prepared to be dissapointed

4.No one cares. Seriously no one cares, so shut up

5. Being nice and pleasurable gets your far in life, and people are more likely to return favors

6.Complaining all the times makes people want to punch you. hard.
    wow, you seem pretty negative and also pretty aggressive. one thing i learned about life is that its perspective depends on who's looking (much like the experiments of quantum physics on the beggining of the century - the observer influences the result). for example yesterday i listened to a jazz album, i was tired and the album seemed shrilling and terrible to me. i relistened to it this morning and i was in awe, it's a great album (i'm talking of Colin Stetson by the way - check it out if you like jazz!). the album didn't change, my perspective did. and i consider myself to be a pretty good music critic, so this was an important personal lesson.
    i also saw another post of yours where you seemed pretty fed up. i don't know what your circumstances are and I don't care to critisize you, but maybe there is some personal growth you can do, something to help you be in peace with yourself and less dependant on the external world. the western world is pretty shitty with this. why don't you try yoga? it's great. it could help you.

ps. my personal take on the world is that it's not negative nor positive. bear grylls, the lesson he took from all his adventures is that nature is not for you nor against you, it's pretty indiferent to you. you can learn to be smart and use it to your benefit, or not be smart and it will be dangerous to you. but there is no intrinsic value in the world (or in human societies). and this is what yoga can teach you, i think. how to remain focused and unbalanced to both positive and negative stimula. if you see so much negative things in the world, then maybe it is your gaze that needs improvement. there is equally good stuff around. maybe you could try seeing the bigger picture. just my 2 cents.