Flaws are what make us living creatures so fascinating, unique, and interesting. Life would be so boring without them.
Don't try to find a complex definition of what life is. You only chase your tail and miss the simple wonders that life has to offer.
You're supposed to be sad every now and then. It's normal to self-doubt yourself and be afraid at times. I don't trust the self-help sources that make it sound like these are bad states and must be avoided if at all possible. The bad in your life makes you appreciate the good more.
5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
Conflict is a good thing, as long as it is done respectfully. If there's a relationship where there have never been any conflicts, it means that one person is doing all the giving in or the other person is doing all the decision-making. Either way isn't a healthy reciprocal relationship.
- Never connect a huge toroidal transformator to a public voltage supply without an inrush current softener !!
- Never try to find out what happens if you shift a manual to rear gear on the Autobahn, even not for fun !!!
- Never lease a car
- Dont contemplate about how alone you are in life, because life is such a precious and fragile thing and over so quickly you cant imagine, learn to enjoy yourself, find you hobbies and enjoy the things you are doing, develop strength people can rely on, then people will come to you; never think a relationship can only cure you; start to patch yourself up first to some measureable extent and then figure the details out later in a relationship
- Never think you're the only one who thinks
- Dont think people who work well are adapted to the system, you dont know what's in their basements, dont think that being a constant bugger and rebel is the key to freedom
- Never try to understand female emotions or to think about them; attend to them but never question their logic, take them as they are
- Never forget to listen to your own feelings, your demand to have a strong drink or the rage you may feel in some situations are unattended feelings, try to understand them at some point in your life
- Never think you are right, the best opinion is one that can easily be changed
- Dont try to be different, just to be different; you are unique by design but not everybody needs to know that
- Dont tell others what to do, if you yourself are in need of help the most
- Get yourself a cat
- And turtles !
- Never loose yourself, what has felt like loneliness for 10 years, will later on at older age be your strength, just dont loose your direction on the way and give in to other people opinions that change you
- And the most important of all: have a lot of music in your life
"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect." ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray