User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

What's ideal vs. what's possible in any given situation are often different. Look for what's possible and try to be okay with that (similar to life rarely turns out as you'd planned, or life is what happens when you're busy making other plans in other words)

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Sometimes it's okay to lose your temper. Consequences be damned.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    12: Don't be a pessimist. Pessimists die. Optimists don't really die.
    Hahaha. I like that.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I like (mock) Uggs...I got a nicer pair of boots that look like Uggs for 30 dollars, I think they're warm and cute!

Other Uggs are too expensive for my taste, unless I find them at the local thrift stores for less than 10 dollars.

Anywho, don't take life so seriously, you never get out alive anyways.
    Keep expectations to a minimum, but keep your strength in motivation strong.
    Never judge anyone by comparing them to anyone else in terms of how they deal with situations. They've probably lived a different life, and because of that have learned to deal with things differently than you do, even though you might agree to it. You're not them, and they're not you.
    Meditation and masturbation lead to peace of mind.
    Flaws are what make us living creatures so fascinating, unique, and interesting. Life would be so boring without them.
    Don't try to find a complex definition of what life is. You only chase your tail and miss the simple wonders that life has to offer.
    Life happens, it's how you deal with the adversity of it that defines your inner strength.
    Optimism can come from anywhere from anyone, if you don't take life so seriously.

And don't stuff your gut to the point of feeling ill...no matter how much delicious food surrounds you. Save it for later, or throw it away. Throwing anything away isn't a waste...consider the wandering homeless looking for food in the trash, or stray animals, or freegans.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think Flaming Lips said it best

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5xTgMwpiM"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYOKFjpm9s"]Flaming Lips [/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    17: Don't wear Uggs. If you want to wear them anyways you can tattoo "I have no brains" on your forehead just as well. Uggwearers make me want to go vegan and tell them I'm superior to them.
    ROFL!!! For reals...dont wear Uggs unless you live in Alaska and are an Eskimo.

Here is my list

1. Keep challenging yourself! Continue to set goals and achieve them.
    2. Dont always follow the crowd, do something different! (I learned this in art school, it got me far!)
    3. If you constantly think negative nothing positive will come.
    4. Show appreciation to the ones you love.
    5. Dont let others control you or your emotions.
    6. Take care of your mind, body, and soul.
    7. Not everyone is worth your time and energy.
    8. Dont EVER trust people at work! People like to talk or there will be someone who wants to take your place.
    9. The cliche "Life is what you make it" is true .
    10. Try not to take everything so seriously!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

A grain a salt goes well with anything.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

1. The value of patience
    2. Our decisions, to a large degree, determine how our life turns out
    3. The importance of having the right priorities
    4. Enjoy the little things

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ

Set your own definitions for success

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Much of life is learning that we have much more power (and responsibility) to influence our situation than we think we do. Life does not just happen to us and it is not up to the catalyst of a certain person or set of circumstances to make us get going and do what we know we ought to do. There is no magic bulllet to make it easier to do what we know we should.

The other part is learning to accept futility when there is nothing we can do to change something. It is loosening our hold on having things the way we had envisioned and which sometimes even are what is ideal so that we can become resilient and adaptable in the face of hardship and unfairness.

Maturity is the process of learning to focus outwards instead of on ourselves, while still maintaining appropriate boundaries for other people. Gratitude is a very big step along this road because it forces us to take stock of what we have and acknowledge that it comes from outside of ourselves. It also helps us to recognize that we have an obligation to help others if we have been blessed with help along our own path.

Good communication is impossible without the ability to trust (expression of vulnerability), receive without being alpha, and learning to be someone's best bet by providing for them. It's knowing when and that you need to express your needs directly to another person who is capable of providing for them and stepping up to the plate when someone else needs you.

Happiness is most likely to achieved when we learn to be "good". It is through taking on responsibility, enduring hardship and having our rough edges rubbed off that we find meaning in our existence, that our relationships deepen, and that we learn to appreciate what we have. These are the things that teach us resilience, and in learning resilience we also learn to become content in whatever circumstances we find ourselves in.

People actually like it when you seek out their expertise or ask them to do a favour for you. They are flattered usually, rather than seeing it as an imposition.

A shocking number of people you'd never suspect feel just as uncomfortable and uncertain inside as you do.

Uncertainty and insecurity often is expressed in rejecting body language when it's not meant that way.

If you want to keep people in your "cheering section" you have to indicate your interest by sharing enough information for them to realize you are receptive and to keep them connected to you and express heartfelt gratitude in whatever form they will most readily perceive it.

If confronted with a discrepancy between words and behaviour particularly with those you love, believe their behaviour first.