coming up with awesome theory or analysis.
when my vision unfolds "Exactly as planned"
Observing shred ridiculousness of people's convos.
Breaking down and annihilating one's argument one proudly presents (only if one is some stupid arrogant brat. if its a nice person we'll just compromise )
Irony/Satires of life to whatever i am obssessed with at the time
- Listening to one song over and over again all day and night long.
- Communicating clearly with someone without having to utter a single word.
- Strong, intelligent women who love strong, intelligent women.
- M.C. Escher
- Dr. Seuss
- Shel Silverstein
- Lupines, especially multicolored ones, and purple and fuchsia ones.
- Dancing by myself in my room.
- Dancing for someone I love.
- Dancing, in general.
- People who are a beautiful mixture of contrasting factors/variables
- Watching kids and teenagers flirt.
- Observing people who are so obviously in love
- File cabinets
- The word and the concept of "simplexity"
- Laying in bed all morning long with your SO lingeringly making love, talking, touching, teasing and caressing each other only to repeat the whole process again till it's half past three, four or five o'clock in the afternoon
- having short, freshly painted, dark ruby red nails
- Honest people
- Frank people
- My bedroom
- All types of trees, and leaves.
- Dreams and dreaming
- the number two, and the significance and prevalence of dualities in nature
'Cause you can't handle me...
"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens
"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."
Blogging, Book Stores, Borscht, Bristol Farms' Bakery Section, Barack Obama, Big Pine, Cacti, Chocolate, Classic Literature, Colorful Things, Computer Technology, English Stilton, Family, Frogs, Gelly Roll Pens, Green Tea Mochi, High Tea, Hiking, Horses, Huge Bath Towels, Jamba Juice, Long Walks, Making People Laugh, My Best Friend Natasha, My Shih Tzus, News, Organising Stuff, Pain du Monde, Photography, Politics, Pomegranate Seeds, Psychology, Reading, San Onofre, Scented Candles, Skateboarding, Snorkeling, Snowboarding, Stargazing, Surfing, Sushi, TED, The High Sierra Desert (Especially When it Rains), Tide Pools, Trader Joe's, Turtles, Web Design, Writing
Being in a forest only surrounded by the voices of nature (little forest animals, wind in the trees), and feeling accepted the way I am without having to tone myself down for anyone. In short: Freedom.
Life makes me happy and almost everything about it.....
(yea, I know... lame.)
Just to name a few top things.. food and everything edible and drinkable, especially salty things, cuddling, living in America, nice clothes and accessories, anything fuzzy, pets, the beach, camping, the stars, camp fires, bonfires, fireplaces, anything to do with fire (unless its a forest fire or a house on fire), sleeping, warm blankets, cool pillows, most people, friends and family, going out to eat, driving, music, singing and dancing, being silly, going to work, but also being on vacation, making people laugh, shopping, jogging, biking, hiking, kayaking, swimming, nice smelling lotions and perfumes, barbecues, parties, fancy restaurants, cities, beautiful scenery, ....etc.. etc..