User Tag List

First 364445464748 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

cats make me sneeze uncontrollably and I do not enjoy antihystamines in the least.

And some dogs are one person dogs who will always adore thier person the most
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

My dog sometimes looks at me like I'm weird. That's the only thing I don't get about her.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    My dog sometimes looks at me like I'm weird. That's the only thing I don't get about her.
    Makes sense to me, Uber.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Changing avatars to get on Synarch's nerves makes me very happy.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ah, but don't you know that dogs have more people sense than most people?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Changing avatars to get on Synarch's nerves makes me very happy.
    Changing avatars confuses me. I forget who everyone is when they change and it takes me a few days to get it all figured out. It's like if a friend came to visit with a new face.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You should have seen my dachshund, today. She's very possessive of her toys (or what she thinks are her toys) and she gets really angry when you try to take them away. She wags her tail when she's angry.

Reminds me of my Jack!!!

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    .Really, how can you not love DOGS!?? If you're excited they'll be excited with you, when you're upset they try and comfort you and they'll never, ever betray you... Dogs are awesome!

on another note- my dog is very laid back

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Logical argument against cats:

1. When a cat likes you it means nothing because they are selfish ass hats. Dogs like everyone. Therefore, they are AWESOME!!!
    2. You can leave your cat for a week at a time by itself so it is the equivalent of a ficus. Good for traveling, and boring as hell.
    3. Cats don't have those epic dog smell capabilities, you have never seen a feline-9 unit because cats suck.
    4. Cats are self-centered and could give two shits if their owners died or ever bailed out on them, therefore they, yes, make god awful pets
    Wow, I totally agree!!

Word!

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    And some dogs are one person dogs who will always adore thier person the most

Awww, my dogs look at me like that too, that just means they are insightful, (mentally and emotionally) probing and compassionate.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default What makes you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^ My sophomore year of college, my friend and I went flipping delirious during finals week. We were both hopelessly behind writing a mountain of academic "stuff" on topics we hadn't prepared for.

We ended up staying up all night in one of the campus computer labs, IMing random people for "good times" and generally messing with them and laughing hysterically for no reason and practically falling over our chairs (I think she or I actually did fall over once). I think we invented our own language that ngiht. We were totally out of it from stress and lack of sleep and water. We spent about 6 hours like this and didn't write a word for our final papers.

I realized later close to dawn that not only had we driven every single student from the computer room, but effectively caused every sane student trying to actually work to go to the computer lab across the hallway from us. Seriously. I finally looked around and realized the entire lab was empty except for me and my crajee friend. I think our mad hyena like cackling was either frightening or distracting or both to people trying to pass their classes.
    No one had even asked us to quiet down, they just left.

My friend ended up failing her class I think. At least, she never did her paper. I, on the other hand, procastinator that I am, did finish around 11am. And walked away with a shiny C.

Did this make me happy? I guess if by happy you mean 'delirious with exhaustion' then...yes.
    In law school a friend and I locked ourselves away for two weeks in a hotel room to study. We subsisted on bourbon and M and Ms. It was great and we had only one drunken brawl--over some fine point in procedural law, I think. The night before our Torts final we tied one on and took the test hung over and anxious. I got an A; she got the shiny C. We both should've flunked. But it was a great two weeks.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default What makes you happy?

Music

Summer

Adventurous sex with the man I love

Post-coital giggles

Flying downhill at top speed in my "souped up" chair with the wind in my face

Spending the night with said man (though this is theoretical since we haven't tried it yet)

Conversations with my (adult) kids

Watching movies starring Johnny Depp on DVD from a friend's couch with a bag of microwave popcorn between us

Being up all night while everyone else is asleep

Icy water

Long N conversations, without the F or the T butting heads, over a meal of gimp soul food.

Hypomania

Finding out someone else thought the '60s were about sex, drugs and rock n roll and not just social activism

Black-eyed peas and fresh cornbread with greens, but only when someone else prepares it

Fresh catfish rolled in cornmeal and fried with huspuppies but only (see above)

Naps, but not too long

Surprising a loved one with a gift I know they'll like

I'm sure there are lots of others, but this'll do for now
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by cherchair View Post
    Music

Summer

Adventurous sex with the man I love

Post-coital giggles

Flying downhill at top speed in my "souped up" chair with the wind in my face

Spending the night with said man (though this is theoretical since we haven't tried it yet)

Conversations with my (adult) kids

Watching movies starring Johnny Depp on DVD from a friend's couch with a bag of microwave popcorn between us

Being up all night while everyone else is asleep

Icy water

Long N conversations, without the F or the T butting heads, over a meal of gimp soul food.

Hypomania

Finding out someone else thought the '60s were about sex, drugs and rock n roll and not just social activism

Black-eyed peas and fresh cornbread with greens, but only when someone else prepares it

Fresh catfish rolled in cornmeal and fried with huspuppies but only (see above)

Naps, but not too long

Surprising a loved one with a gift I know they'll like

I'm sure there are lots of others, but this'll do for now
    What a lovely and awesome list!!!

Reading it just made me happy!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles