User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

  1. #1
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default My Friends Activity.

    The index page isn't like a homepage anymore, more like a friends feed. Which could be interpreted in many ways by many people which is why I'm asking, do you like it, don't like it? Has My Friends Activities made a positive or negative impression?

  2. #2
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    sorry, how do you mean? like facebook newsfeed or something?

  3. #3
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    I find it to be kinda creepy and stalkerish to say the least. As much as I LIKE to read say, Domino's posts, I don't want know every single post she's made in real time.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    sorry, how do you mean? like facebook newsfeed or something?
    Yeah its a bit like twitter, good for one liners I suppose.

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I like it. I'm social like that. I might want to follow what my friends are talking about. It gives me a different angle than simply looking at "live new posts" or the forum titles.

  6. #6
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I find it to be kinda creepy and stalkerish to say the least. As much as I LIKE to read say, Domino's posts, I don't want know every single post she's made in real time.
    I don't find it creepy or stalkerish at all. Half the time the posts don't even generate real interest for me, but sometimes it alerts me to an interesting thread or conversation.

    Did you realize that there's always been a feature where you can read all of an individual's posts, going all the way back to the beginning?

    Now you think I'm creepy and stalkerish.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Eckhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    It is a bit creepy for me because I have only 4 friends in my list and 3 of them don't post at all currently, so I get to see only messages of the same person all the time I hope she doesn't mind.

  8. #8
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,774

    Default

    it doesn't bother me sometimes I'll click a thread because I'll see someones comment and want to know what made them make that comment, so i'll click the thread and read it. kind of like I did just now.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #9
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I don't find it creepy or stalkerish at all. Half the time the posts don't even generate real interest for me, but sometimes it alerts me to an interesting thread or conversation.

    Did you realize that there's always been a feature where you can read all of an individual's posts, going all the way back to the beginning?

    Now you think I'm creepy and stalkerish.
    hahahaha not really. You just let me in on another perspective. I guess I can be a bit paranoid sometimes.

  10. #10
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I like it... It gives me a different angle than simply looking at "live new posts" or the forum titles.
    These.

    I now mostly use it and my subscribed threads under user cp to browse the forum.

Similar Threads

  1. My Friends' Activity on the Front Page
    By MacGuffin in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:28 AM
  2. My Friend
    By locke in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:55 AM
  3. Trying to figure out my friend.
    By Ypsilon in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:43 PM
  4. my friend's type change
    By bai_lin83 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 01:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO