User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Instigator, First Class LovelyAngel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Other than that, I'm pretty much content with life except I wish I had a cuddly, sexy male of my very own...
    Sign me up for one of those, too! (^_^)

Actually, I'd like a new Mac Pro to replace my seven-year-old Power Mac G5 (which still works just fine but can't run the current OS and apps such as CS5 and Office 2011). But no one is giving me that for Christmas, so I've been saving my pennies.

How about a U.S. release of the Skip Beat! anime on DVD?

(Hmm... I've asked for three different things... the odds of which I'll get even one of them is effectively zero. Santa just shakes his head at picky people like me.)
    "There is always something to do. There are hungry people to feed, naked people to clothe, sick people to comfort and make well. And while I don't expect you to save the world I do think it's not asking too much for you to love those with whom you sleep, share the happiness of those whom you call friend, engage those among you who are visionary and remove from your life those who offer you depression, despair and disrespect."
    -- Nikki Giovanni

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Nothing.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

[YOUTUBE="uchMflIsKCE"]Confederate hellcat[/YOUTUBE]

violaine

A long haired rabbit. I'm not a pet person but I saw a bunny in a store recently ( ) and it was like a carebear exploded in my heart.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I would like to have the day off, and stay home.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'd like some of my family to stop drinking, get their mental illness under control and behave in an unselfish manner for once. I'd also like one particular member to just stay away, for good, forever, no take back on that last statement.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Lets see...

I want a machete, Thus Spoke Zaruthestra, No More Heroes 2, and some other random stuff.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Honestly?
    For people to treat each other with kindness and respect, even if it's only for one day of the goddamn year! I'm so sick of seeing all the rude, selfish and ignorant people around me treat myself and others badly.. it's the fucking Christmas season & no matter how hard i try or look around me to see goodness in others all i see is how badly people treat each other.
    So my Christmas spirit may be gone once and for all... but i WILL NOT give in and treat others this way.

Instead i'd like to put a thanks out there for Christmas... i'm so thankful for my strong will (which i'm only now realizing i have), for my awesome dogs, for the few family and friends that truly care about me, and for my wonderful boyfriend.

Also i want a super wide angle camera lens.. which i have saved up for and will be buying for myself for Christmas:P
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

figsfiggyfigs

I'm getting

Although we don't really "celebrate" the religious part of Christmas, we do like the superficial part.

For some reason my eldest sister decided she was going to buy everyone presents and asked everyone what they wanted. Really cool of her. Makes her feel good to make others happy, and she's really down atm.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

No drama. Drama grosses me out.
    That's allllll I wannttttttttt.