User Tag List

123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default What do you see?

Today at Personality Psychology class we got shown a picture and we were asked to think about what we saw. Apparently everybody interprets the picture diferently. This could show what people's real thoughts and motivations are (which I find rather strange). I'm curious if this is the case, so let's try the same picture here and see if every type sees a different story behind this.

The picture shown during class:

What's the story?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

a man crying because of the death of his wife or lady he loved? and he can't bare it... that would be my guess

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My interpretation:
    The woman is a prostitute. The man here is a new customer. He's a very greedy person and he's not so nice. He has a wife and two kids at home, but from time to time he wants something different, so then he goes searching for a one night stand to take advantage of or, when he's not in the mood to go hunting for fresh meat, he picks up hookers. He's willing to make use of her services, but for a nice price. When he asked her if she was expensive, she told him she wasn't. When they were finished, the customer got dressed and the prostitute showed him the bill. The customer wasn't that happy with the amount of money she wanted to get payed an he refused to pay a penny. He wanted to get away, but the prostitute didn't let him, so he killed her. I don't see any blood, so he must have strangled her in some sort of way, he doesn't seem like the person to carry around any poison with him. Strangling the prositute took a long time and it was pretty nerve wrecking for the customer because she just wouldn't die. When the prositute was dead, the customer put her in bed, hoping that the person who'd find her would think she died in her sleep. He thought she was pretty heavy. The strangling and carrying the prostitute over to her bed made him sweat, so now he's whiping the sweat off his forehead.

I think this means I'm a psychopath who doesn't trust people.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

A loner man, living in a tiny studio apartment above a garage in a suburb not relevant to the story. Mostly indifferent to direct human contact; disinterested towards love, affection and all that sort of nonsense. However, once in a while he still uses the local friendly neighborhood prostitute services for reasons known only to himself and not subject to any deeper psychoanalysis. Last night was one of those days. It all started out quite uneventfully. A quick call and in a short while the woman was there. Reliable services, how excellent, thought the man. *censored action**36 minutes later*. There, the man mumbled, another one bites the dust. It is now confirmed, choking them feels the best, said the man out loud as he rubbed his palms together. I should insist on a blonde the next time, though, bring some variety into all this...two readheads in a row...tsk tsk. After meticulously dressing himself, he suddenly winces...oh, the horror...he had changed the bedsheets yesterday...how could he have made such a mistake and forgotten about those...what a waste of good clean sheets, he thought as he was reaching for a shovel in the corner...the new and shiny one...

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I think this means I'm a psychopath who doesn't trust people.
    You posted while I was writing up the story. Similarities. How interesting.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You posted while I was writing up the story. Similarities. How interesting.
    Well, yours is lonely kills her for fun, mine has a family and kills her because she turns out to be too expensive.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

The woman has just passed away, a peaceful death, even though her illness was long and painful. The young man is her son; she was very young when she had him. They only had each other, no one else. There was distance between them when she was alive; the young man was rebellious and the young mother worried and did not know how to deal with him. Her illness bought them together. He is remorseful, he is heartbroken, he is fragile and about to feel utterly broken, but yet there is strength in his destitute. He knows life goes on, that his mother has been returned to another kingdom, a kingdom of everlasting peace and well-being. He will rub his eyes dry and take a step forward.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

the man's eyes are very itchy and the woman is so tired she fell asleep on the wrong end of the bed.

Banned

Indecisiveness.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Indecisiveness.
    Wow, that's abstract.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here