User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The man is having an affair with the woman in the bed & is trying to sneak away without waking her up, so he doesn't have to hear her ask about his wife; in shifting her to get out of the bed & not wake her up he left her in an odd position, with an arm dangling, and only partially covered. He's covering his face because his cell phone in his pocket just vibrated & it's likely his wife; he is dreading explaining to his wife why he didn't come home the night before.

OR

The man is crazy, & he raped & murdered her, and he is now covering his face to try and block out the voices & visions which made him do it.

OR

The guy is a sad, loner who owns a real doll (in the bed) because he cannot connect with women; right now he is going off to work, but the morning sun got in his eyes for a moment.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I still think its the mundanity of having to get up for work in the morning while your partner gets to lie in.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ I'm with Craft though; who sleeps like that?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The man is having an affair with the woman in the bed & is trying to sneak away without waking her up, so he doesn't have to hear her ask about his wife; in shifting her to get out of the bed & not wake her up he left her in an odd position, with an arm dangling, and only partially covered. He's covering his face because his cell phone in his pocket just vibrated & it's likely his wife; he is dreading explaining to his wife why he didn't come home the night before.

OR

The man is crazy, & he raped & murdered her, and he is now covering his face to try and block out the voices & visions which made him do it.

OR

The guy is a sad, loner who owns a real doll (in the bed) because he cannot connect with women; right now he is going off to work, but the morning sun got in his eyes for a moment.
    LMAO I love your third scenario, and yes, along with you and Craft I'll say that woman looks mighty dead and the man appears to be expressing some very negative emotion.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The woman is somehow incapacitated, either through intoxicants or sickness, and was in bed naked. The man entered the room to get a book of course, being a red-blooded heterosexual male, noticed the naked lady on the bed, and is trying his best not to stare and preserve her honor even though she's totally unconscious by trying not to stare at her while he retrieves the book he needs from the room.

For some reason, I'm going to guess that the room was his. And no, she's not asleep, she's not dead, she's just absofucking wasted.

I'm probably a psychopath, yes.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

the muscles he's using are only good for stretching or over dramaticized crying etc so that people could see the motions from really far away... it's still stretching... also he slept in the chair after refusing to leave during an argument... she is sleeping a deep sleep now, but when she wakes up, she'll remember the fight and be just as upset. her neck does look a little stiff though... maybe he had his wife stuffed in remembrance after she died? seeing his stuffed wife is very mundane for him now, so he doesn't act unusual about it, but still sleeps in the chair next to her(stuffed body).

He came home from work and realised that his partner had committed suicide.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I would LVE to analyse all these interpretations, but sadly our teacher didn't tell us how to. The bastard!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I would LVE to analyse all these interpretations, but sadly our teacher didn't tell us how to. The bastard!
    wtf, thats like a math teacher saying that you can calculate things with math, but not telling how to do that
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Indeed. That's the frustrating thing: if you want to know how to take these tests, you need to go to a different school and the degree you get there is worth less than the one you get in college.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.