User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

The man is obviously distraught, and the woman appears to be naked, and either dead or sleeping. It looks like the man either raped her or killed her and is feeling remorseful about it, except that things are not in disarray. Actually it looks more like she's ill and he's her husband or someone else close to her, and he is distraught for that reason, but I can't figure out why she'd be naked, then...
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

They have slept together, and in the light of day he has realized it was a mistake. He has dressed and is going to leave before she wakes up.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ

She is relishing in her orgasmic glow thus not covered herself and he is either wiping the sweat from his head or distressed by his actions.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

A homosexual man returning home from across the country to visit his family for a brief holiday weekend, and then he goes into his room, and didn't realize that his younger brother took over his room, as well as his girlfriend, whose breasts are clear in the open (in which he has never seen before, considering how sheltered his life has been and how he's never really had an interest in girls anyway and was too focused on getting his business degree in hopes to meet guys of the same sexual preference he is), so he turns away quickly not to look, but still lingers wondering why the bed is so low to the ground and so cheaply made.

My very first thoughts where that it was open to interpretation or was badly drawn, the women in the bed looks like a maniquine and the angle of the guys arm looks like he may be hiding his face or defending himself from a blow or shading his eyes from a bright light.

My story involves a couple, nothing special, and he has to get for work at stupid o'clock in the morning, is perhaps either rubbing his eyes or protecting them from the light, although perhaps he's over slept and only realised it because the sun is brighter than he thought.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The man is a very repressed type who hired a prostitute and ended up murdering her, and now that he's done it he's shocked by his own behavior and grieving over what he has done.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Hey c'mon, cut the guy some slack. It was a crime of passion.
    I don't feel sorry for him. I think he's a selfish, priveleged twat.

He is a vampire. He drank of the lady's blood for too long and just as he gets up to leave the morning light comes through the window killing him.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    He is a vampire. He drank of the lady's blood for too long and just as he gets up to leave the morning light comes through the window killing him.
    Oh good call!!

Totally Hammer Horror.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Pfft, there are no interpretations, only logic. Notice her hand off the bed? Sign of Death. Notice how the blanket does not cover her breasts? Sign of Death. Notice the awkward position wherein her body faces directly towards the ceiling? Irregularity. Sign of Death. Notice the irregular position of the man? Sign of abnormality. possibility: insanity.

The overall irregularity hints an irregular answer. Logical Conclusion: Rape and Murder by crazy man who got into a random house.