User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Default TypeC members! What's your sign?

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...States&lang=en

I got this idea from astrology threads, and I figured since this was so detailed, we could really get a good idea of each other's personalities.

Mine was spot on, so if you feel like reading it go ahead and comment.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's signs!

Note: the link goes to my results.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

When Taurus natives work, they work hard. They do it with a steadiness that may rarely be considered quick--rather it's a dependable, plodding, and steady effort that has its payoffs. Security is immensely important to Taurus--some of them actively seek wealth, while others are content to be "comfortable".

Although hard-working, their fixed and comfort-loving nature sometimes makes them appear lazy. This is only because they separate work and leisure so well. When they work, they work hard, and when they play, they don't really "play" as such...they relax. A Solar Taurus who has kicked his or her feet up is rooted there--you'd be hard-pressed to get them to move. On a mental level, you'll likely have the same problem. Taureans stick with things and ideas, and therein lies one of the reasons why they are known for their stubbornness. Taurus is a fixed sign, and they have a fair measure of tradition and steadiness in their make-up that keeps them rooted.

You are sensitive to criticism about the work you do. Positive feedback for the services you render is important to you.

You're generally not very competitive.

You are usually good-hearted, possessing strong morals.

You don't have a lot of patience with those who break the rules, as you generally believe in order, equality, and the law.

Many of them enjoy running errands, paying bills, and balancing the books. They take care of these things happily, although some won't let on. In fact, many Lunar Virgos are quite practiced at nagging and complaining. As long as they are appreciated, however, these people will help you take care of your life, too. They are at their best when they feel useful and needed.

... I stopped there. Basically take all that, reverse it so it says the opposite and you'd have a more accurate picture of me.

Never read an astrology report that wasn't either so generic that my neighbour's dog related or so anti-me it's funny. That one's anti-me.

I am Taurus on the cusp of Aries. It amuses me that I am described as both impulsive and stubborn. I'm kind of proud of that little description.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Capricorn.. for what it matters.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Leo ! I let the woman hunt for food and am still the king of the dessert !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Libra. Make of that what you will.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Libra. Make of that what you will.
    Hmm lemme make something up... you are a person that.... hmmm... stands in the queue for a prostitute cause you think it's fair cause the other people came earlier !Oh that's evil that gonna cost me one or two cat lives
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sun: Libra
    Ascendant: Taurus
    Moon: Leo
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Aries.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

aquaman.

Don't know anything about the sun/moon stuff. Not that it matters. My sister is also aquaman and says the descriptions fit her very well. I'd say they fit me very well too. My sister and I are polar opposites in every facet of our being (she is ESFP). We even look completely unrelated (I'm fair, slim, male, blonde, blue-eyed, etc. She's uh...overweight, olive skinned, female, dark hair dark eyes) I don't know what happened. I think one of us was an alien implanted in the womb