No idea what that all means, I didn't know until some days ago that you get more than one sign attributed, I thought there is only one sign for everyone (which was Aquarius for me). Is it normal that I have nearly everyhwere Capricorn?
Major Negative Aspects:
- Mars square Jupiter (-130)
- Moon opposition Mars (-104)
- Moon opposition Venus (-97)
- Moon square Uranus (-85)
- Venus square Jupiter (-74)
- Moon square Jupiter (-49)
- Venus square Uranus (-35)
- Saturn square Midheaven (-32)
- Mars square Uranus (-28)
Values of Aspects:
- Total positive: 1273
- Total negative: -634
- Sum of positive and negative aspects: 639
- Absolute value of aspects: 1907
- Venus conjunct Mars, opposition Moon, all square Uranus conjunct Jupiter, which trine Midheaven
- the first aspect complex (above) is bridged with the second aspect complex (below) via these four aspects
- Pluto conjunct Sun, Saturn, and Ascendant; Sun conjunct Mercury; Sun sextile Neptune, Pluto sextile Neptune, Saturn square Midheaven
The Justice Fighter
XXXX - XwX Xdw XwX sx/so - Neutral Good
"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."
"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"
As a child, I frequently swam in the local pool and sat in the tub long hours contemplating the meaning of life. This made it more likely that I would drop a "deuce" in the water, which symbolized the shame and embarrassment of being an ugly duckling. The stars around the eye represent tears.
Famous Rubber Duckies:
John the Baptist