User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

ha...it's fun reading the different responses...i liked sasalou's idea about not telling anyone...i think i'd do that at first..but i know i couldn't wait long to tell my family and very close friends because i'd want to give them some...i'd have to be able to explain how i could...but i in no way would want it to be well known...i'd like to just have a nice house and a car i loved...and a studio and give my family enough to have the same...maybe set it up so that they're paid a certain amount every month for the rest of their lives...and i'd just quietly go about my life buying whatever i wanted and traveling all the time and anonymously donating food and clothes n such to people who needed it...and tipping like crazy...it would be sooo much fun.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

With my luck...it's my uncle from Zimbabwe ...and guess what that currency is worth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

quit my job and plan on never working again, give like 8.5 billion of that away (who needs a billion dollars) to charities/people i know, buy 3 or 4 nice houses in cool places, travel wherever i want to go, buy a ton of good clothes and food and whatever i want

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Oh yeah I forgot to mention charities... I would spend a great deal on my own family (my mom especially), and probably give away like $1 or $2 trillion. My own charity outfit though... most charities are useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Ye Gods. I really wish this happened to me some day But I know it won't.

Well. 9 billion would not just be "lying around" doing nothing. Well.
    I would invest in several companies in different parts of the world after having done a lot of research.
    I would also run some form of research facility doing shady stuff. No wiping out 90% of the human race, I promise.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'd get myself a cruise ship, a sports car, a gun and a gun license. Maybe I'd get myself some plastic surgery to correct my beauty mistakes. Then I'd have someone invent me a machine that can destroy calories from my food without ruining the taste of it or being hazardous for my health. I'd also hire someone who can make me the exact clothes I want. I'm so tired of the fact that there are barely any good clothes on the market (today I went shopping for red clothes, turns out red is out of fashion it's a scandal!). The rest of the money I'd save for when I need it, for example when I have to blackmail people etc. Maybe I'd also invest my money well so I'd get even more in the future.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

A gun? In the US at least middle-class people have entire gun collections.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm from the Netherlands. Guns are illegal here, except if you have a license for one, which is when you need one for your profession or when you're in some sort of shooting club, where you can shoot at puppets or something, but in both cases you can't bring your gun home. Maybe hunters can, but I wouldn't want to be a hunter. I'd be more comfortable shooting people than shooting animals.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Set aside $4.0B for taxes and incidentals.
    Distribute $1B to family and close friends.
    Create a perpetual family trust fund with $1B.
    Play with $10M, spending it on whatever and whenever.
    Invest $1/2B in real estate, including upgrading home to something with historical value.
    Invest $1/2B on assorted companies who are working towards alternate fuel sources, ensuring acquisition of control block.
    Invest $1B in assorted investments.
    Create a charitable foundation with the balance $490M with a mandate of no United Way support.
    Last edited by bechimo; 11-20-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Adding is a challenge.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Slmost forgot: I need new teeth. You know, the fake porcelain ones celebrities have. My current teeth ruin my gorgeous face.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here