User Tag List

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default The Cat's too Fat

My girlfriend had to work late shifts for quite some time now, so feeding the cat was mainly my assignment.

Now the cat's a bit blown out of proportion, a slight bit. Do you think overfeeding animals can be directly related to mbti type or is it more a male disadvantage of judging size appropiatly (like for example food quantities) ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My dad feeds our cat too much as well. He's ISTJ and he can't stand it when the cat meows, so he gives her too much food. So maybe it has something to do with being T or being male.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I share the same fate with my gf's mum, who I'ld type a 100% ExFJ. I dunno, I thought maybe Fe

MBTI
    ESFJ

Kat - Funny you should say that .. I came home tonight and noticed the cat bowl FULL of food .. I asked my ISTJ son and he said the cat was looking at his half full bowl so he gave him more, lol. It's still full so will be thrown away soon.

Edit - My kid doesn't do Fe very well unless it has something to do with animals, then he turns into a Fe goo ball.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Haha, ok

You still wont make me ISTJ with that, I'll stand tall in ISTJ home country . My gf btw is infp and I think she's underfeeding the cat... definitly hard to tell

MBTI
    ESFJ

Darling .. I wouldn't dare to try to make you be something you are not

So why not compromise .. You overfeed, she underfeeds .. So let her feed it when the cat is about to sleep and you feed it when you are about to let it go out and play .. Sorted.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hehe Well that's ok with a cat. But imagine kids, aiaiai.

When Mom says no, they go run for dad and get everything, that's totally sucky for mom and will get me in troubles

MBTI
    ESFJ

Lol .. Oh come on, you so know that's going to happen especially if you end up with a little girl .. She's going to manipulate daddy with those adorable little eyes even when mommy is giving you the 'don't give in to her' eyes ..

Kids are not here yet .. Better worry about the cat at present, lol.

Edit - I wanted to come back online last night to change the word 'Manipulate' .. It's too harsh.
    Last edited by Saslou; 11-09-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Clarity
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yea, you're right. I thought about getting a huge dog so the cat gets some excersise when the dog chases the cat

MBTI
    ESFJ

Lol .. and when your woman under feeds the dog and you overfeed it, who's going to chase the dog to get it in shape?

Careful .. this could create a whole new ball game. Lol
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe