First 345

figsfiggyfigs

Everyone loves 24 hour buffets.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I think I have like 240 friends, but if I added every friend and/or acquaintance I've had in my life, I'm sure it would reach well over 1,000 simply because I move all the time. That's a crap load of people your meeting with each move. So that would be my excuse if I had that many.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I think I have like 240 friends, but if I added every friend and/or acquaintance I've had in my life, I'm sure it would reach well over 1,000 simply because I move all the time. That's a crap load of people your meeting with each move. So that would be my excuse if I had that many.
    Yeah, one of my friends has a little over a thousand Facebook friends at the moment, but in his case it's understandable since a) he was a military brat and moved to a new place every two years, b) he's very extraverted & charismatic and people tend to gravitate towards him, and c) he goes to UTA. Enough said.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    Although, nothing feels better than blocking those folks from showing up on your newsfeed. 8)
    Block or hide? There is a difference!

No one really knows 1000+ people. The monkeysphere number isn't even a quarter of that. A thousand "friends" are mostly just vague associations. Someone barely remembered from high school. Some friend of a friend you hung out with one weekend.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Most people with high numbers are probably mafia wars or someone who added everyone from their high school/college. You get more points in those games for the number of people you friend who play.

For a few years I went to a college with 2k people and yes we all knew each other. Of course I have less than 10 of them on my facebook.

My Elaur facebook has over 300 people on it just because I don't want to offend any people who might have known me as Elaur that I don't remember. It just snowballed and now I have tons of people I don't actually know personally. It was a "business" name so many are old customers.

MBTI
    INTP

How? By clicking "add as friend" more than 1000 times on Facebook.

Why? I do not know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    My Elaur facebook has over 300 people on it just because I don't want to offend any people who might have known me as Elaur that I don't remember. It just snowballed and now I have tons of people I don't actually know personally. It was a "business" name so many are old customers.
    p.s. No, not a whore.