User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Where do you prefer to sit in the classroom?
    Back - mostly because I would slip in late. I also don't like people's eyes boring into the back of my head.

How about in a movie theatre?
    One of those weirdos who likes the front (or the front of the middle, not the front row). I like to be engulfed by the screen. Sitting far back from it makes me feel like I'm just watching a big TV.

If you go to a restaurant with your SO or a date, do you sit next to each other when you're sitting at the booth or across from each other?
    Across from each other makes the most sense to me (for conversation), and I prefer a hidden spot to the middle of the room.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Where do you prefer to sit in the classroom?

Right in the front where all the action is.. Usually the teacher asks more questions of front students, putting me on the spot and making me feel like I must be more prepared. In labs, I tend to sit in the back areas.. not because I don't want to see the action, but more because I like to start working ahead, and teachers hate that, so I try to stay in the back.. out of sight out of mind.

How about in a movie theatre?

I like the back actually.. I hate panning my head to see an entire screen. I like watching it similar to the way a TV is watched. I don't care how big the screen is, as long as I can see it all at once.

If you go to a restaurant with your SO or a date, do you sit next to each other when you're sitting at the booth or across from each other?

Across for sure, but I prefer tables to booths. Booths make you artifically feel 'secluded' which sucks because I tend to think we ARE secluded and say things I shouldnt say in public. Tables can also scoot chairs in and out, so its easier to make a break for the exits in the case of a velociraptor attack.

Also, some people have quirks like they don't like to sit with their back to the wall and others have a certain place they like to sit when they watch TV... Do you have any idiosyncrasies when it comes to where you sit?

I like being RIGHT infront of TV's if I can be. I hate facing windows during the day because of all the little glares from the street sides doing that mirror-effect in my eyes.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Back - mostly because I would slip in late. I also don't like people's eyes boring into the back of my head.
    Umm, excuse me Miss OA, *ahem* but I believe there have been many discussions on this forum regarding your tardiness issues... haha just kiddin'

One of those weirdos who likes the front (or the front of the middle, not the front row). I like to be engulfed by the screen. Sitting far back from it makes me feel like I'm just watching a big TV.
    hi-five weirdo. I'm the same. I like to feel immersed in the screen too

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Umm, excuse me Miss OA, *ahem* but I believe there have been many discussions on this forum regarding your tardiness issues... haha just kiddin'
    I didn't know I was so fascinating
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

in class I always sat in the front row all the way on the side closest to the door... the closer to the door, the happier I always was

in movie theaters I sit in the middle and get there early and put my feet up on the seat in front of me to discourage anyone from sitting there AND sprawl across the empty seat to my side so nobody sits there either... I don't like people sitting too close to me

on the bus I'd sit in the front seat, driver side, in the morning so I could lean against the bus console and sleep, on the way back in the evening I'd sit in front on the opposite side from the driver so that I could chat with him/her

I prefer to sit in a booth or with my back to a wall in restraunts... I hate to feel all exposed in public :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    in class I always sat in the front row all the way on the side closest to the door... the closer to the door, the happier I always was
    Ha, I'm guessing this is because you were the first one bolting out of class when it was over?

in movie theaters I sit in the middle and get there early and put my feet up on the seat in front of me to discourage anyone from sitting there AND sprawl across the empty seat to my side so nobody sits there either... I don't like people sitting too close to me
    I just got a mental image of this. hehe. The worst is when the theater is completely packed and then someone has to sit right next to you. Thats when I have to start a discussion on armrest etiquette.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

In classes i end up in one of the two back rows and slightly off center. It seems to give me the choice of when to participate. I speak up a lot in class and typically don't receive attention when I'm not actively seeking it. It's great fun watching the entire room turn around in their seat every other question since I end up answering most of them. Might be forcing more active participation on other students.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

In one of the last rows, on the right side of the class, near the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

:steam:

Get your fucking feet off the chairs!

No offense.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    In one of the last rows, on the right side of the class, near the wall.
    yeah this, except sometimes I'll opt for the middle row(s)