User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'm quiet everywhere!
    Although I do believe this... I'm curious when SiB gets loud!! haha. When does that feistiness from the forum come to play in real life?

Paranoia for me too I suppose. Add a bit of control freak into the mix, and voila.
    lol. thats a crazy cocktail

I like to be "prepared" by observing people, so that I'd have the chance to read the cues as to what they're probably going to do next and "defend" myself against the unexpected that way. I like to have control over myself in unexpected situations because I know I can't control people around me.
    Pretty good strategy... Sounds like you would do just fine in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'd have to be feeling extremely pda- like in the mood to make others vomit- to sit side-by-side with just the two of us.
    hehe

Apart from that, I don't really care. Sometimes the only time I'll actively alter my seating arrangement is due to being left-handed. It can make eating on the right of a right-handed son-bitch a bit difficult
    wait... you're a lefty? What other secrets have you been keeping from me?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    wait... you're a lefty? What other secrets have you been keeping from me?
    Oh nossing
    Should you not be able to intuit this?! lol.
    I actually got a vibe that Mystic was a lefty, but he is not. It wasn't a perverse vibe either .. but I really don't know how one has a vibe over the handedness of another person.
    Likely the creative aspect.. whiiiich reminds me I have to bug some INFPs.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Phantonym

Although I do believe this... I'm curious when SiB gets loud!! haha. When does that feistiness from the forum come to play in real life?
    When you least expect it.

lol. thats a crazy cocktail
    Thank you very much.

Pretty good strategy... Sounds like you would do just fine in jail.
    Indeed.

Man, I could use some coffee now.

ReflecTcelfeR

Watch it all. I want to emphasize 42 seconds and on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49j6_uk0g3k

MBTI
    ISFJ

You remind me of Sytpg.
    That man has died.

ReflecTcelfeR

He is now Moiety the White.

MBTI
    INtP

In a classroom, I'll sit in the back. I like being able to see what's going on in front of me, and like being inconspicuous. Nothing like sitting in the front to draw attention to yourself.

In a movie theatre, right in the front. Usually not the front row, but far enough up that:
    1. There's nobody in front of me... seeing head-silhouettes in front ruins the immersion.
    2. The screen dominates my entire field of view. I want to enhance the illusion that I'm "in" the movie, not "in a theatre watching a movie on a screen".

The restaurant thing? On the rare occasion when I go to a restaurant with only one other person, across. I like to be able to look someone in the eye when we're talking. If I was there with someone but in a larger group, I'd sit next to them.

No other idiosyncrasies really -- other than if I have my preference, I prefer to sit with my back at a wall. I like having things in front of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NPcomplete

If the class is in an auditorium with left and right-handed seats, I usually sit at the leftmost seat on the 3rd row. Otherwise I sit in the 3rd or 4th row towards the centre of the room. When I sit at the very back, I can't focus at all.

When I eat out with other people I try to sit across them because it feels awkward to talk to them when they're beside me (and I like looking at people's faces when I talk to them).

In the movie theatre, I sit at the back.

Glycerine

front row

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I always like sitting as close to front and center as possible before having to crane my neck up too much, of whatever it is that I have to pay attention to.

I don't like sitting face to face with people. I prefer sitting shoulder to shoulder. When I'm alone with my SO we usually sit at the corner of the table facing inwards, so we can have our own space yet can also see/touch each other. xD
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D