First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Fact #1Her feet as an erogenous zone

Feet have a large concentration of nerve endings, specifically in the toes and the sole of the foot. The sucking or licking of feet induces sexual arousal by stimulating these nerves. Stimulation of the feet will release seductive pheromones leading to a heightened sense of sexual arousal. The sucking of toes is an activity enjoyed by many women, which men often indulge in to galvanize the sexual experience as a whole.

Fact #2 - If she is not totally comfortable with you or game for feet sucking be prepared to be kicked in the mouth...
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

If there was an object traveling at the speed of 0.9c in relation to Earth, and you were to speed away from that object with the speed of 0.1c in relation to the object (going in the same direction), you would be flying at the speed of 0.917c in relation to Earth.

Despite having over twice as many men, about 30 times as many aircraft and over 100 times as many tanks, the Soviets got their asses handed to them by the Finnish in the Winter War of 1939-1940.

And in a similar military vein, on D-day, 14K Canadian soldiers stormed Juno Beach and through fierce machinegun fire and hand-to-hand fighting, penetrated further into France than any other battalion and created a bridgehead which helped the Allied forces defeat the Germans.

340 Canadians died that day and almost 600 were wounded.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Tea parties were invented in the 1830s. Which means that the 1773 Boston Tea Party wasn't known by that name until more than 60 years after the event. At the time it was referred to as "the destruction of the tea"
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

being talented is that you drink alot of booze
    being agile is that you mess around alot
    being vigorous is that you assault alot
    freedom is that you do nothing!

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

MBTI
    ESFJ

Only 2% of people who were brought up in poverty will get out of it in their lifetimes.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The cheapest way to get high is by not moving for a long period of time. Or at least, the cheapest way to start hallucinating. Our Brain and Behaviour teacher told us. He told us about an experiment he did a few years ago where testees couldn't move for a whole day and started shouting things like "I see camels running!" after a few hours. They really thought there were running camels in the room.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

All mute swans in England are owned by the reigning Monarch.