User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Sniffles

Hans Christian Anderson used to mark an X on his calendar for every day he masturbated.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Beer can be used as a way to make your boobs grow. The alcohol in beer damages the liver, so estrogens can't be destroyed that easily. Estrogens stimulate breast growth. Besides that, beer also makes breast grow because it contains phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens can also add some bra sizes. So if you're unsatisfied with your girlfriend's boobage, you know what to do.

Note: This doesn't work on women only. The proof is the fact that a huge majority of male students have man boobs (I saw them when we went swimming on psychology camp).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Beer can be used as a way to make your boobs grow. The alcohol in beer damages the liver, so estrogens can't be destroyed that easily. Estrogens stimulate breast growth. Besides that, beer also makes breast grow because it contains phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens can also add some bra sizes. So if you're unsatisfied with your girlfriend's boobage, you know what to do.

Note: This doesn't work on women only. The proof is the fact that a huge majority of male students have man boobs (I saw them when we went swimming on psychology camp).
    Yeah, I saw this on a show once as well. That's why female professional beer drinkers have large breasts.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

an A cup boob weighs 1/4 lb

a B cup boob weighs 1/2 lb

a C cup boob weighs 3/4 lb

a D cup boob weighs 1 lb

the largest bra size post-implant is a 38KKK
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Yeah, I saw this on a show once as well. That's why female professional beer drinkers have large breasts.
    Well, I don't like beer, so I prefer using soy. That has the same effect.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Every Giant panda is the property of China. Any pandas you see in a zoo elsewhere are 'loans' from China, which they can take back at any time. Any cubs born to the loaned pandas are also the property of China.

China's practice of using "Panda Loans" as gifts to other countries started as early as 700AD, and is referred to as "Panda Diplomacy". More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panda_diplomacy

Speaking of pandas they're almost entirely herbivorous, typically their diets consist of >99% bamboo. This separates them from the rest of the bears which are more omnivorous.

Conversely polar bears are almost entirely carnivorous, a result of the lack of vegetation in the arctic. They're also one of a handful of predators that actively prey on humans. While a brown bear may maul a human and may in fact consume human flesh, this is usually a defence mechanism; if you surprise a brown bear they might kill you because they're scared. Polar bears will deliberately take down a human for sustenance.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Light coloured eyes are more sensitive to light and need more protection than dark coloured eyes.

Koala bears are not actually bears.

Warts and skin tags are more often present on people who lack B vitamins. Some people consume B vitamins but their body cannot break them down quickly enough before they pass through the digestive system. Therefore they need to take a particular enzyme to help break the vitamins down to be absorbed.

People often crave foods they are allergic to because they need the nutrients that are a part of that food. This is especially common with dairy. By taking the needed nutrients, many of those cravings may possibly disappear or become less strong.

Cholesterol buildup is in part an advanced symptom of not enough water being ingested.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Light coloured eyes are more sensitive to light and need more protection than dark coloured eyes.
    Speaking of eye colour, blue eyes are the result of a recessive gene that suppresses melanin (the same stuff that makes skin darker) production in the iris. Brown eyes are brown because the layers of tissue in the iris are filled with pigment granules. Blue eyes aren't blue because of a blue pigment, rather they're blue because of a lack of pigment at all. The underlying stroma (tissue) is blue, and the layers of tissue that are normally filled with brown pigment are left clear.

Green eye colours are caused by low levels of melanin; hazel, moderate levels.

Killer whales or Orcas aren't whales. They're part of the dolphin family. They also consume Great White sharks by ramming them first, then holding them upside down so they suffocate.

The passenger door on the AMC Pacer is four inches longer than the driver's door to encourage rear-seat passengers to get in the 'safer' curbside door.