123 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Default Is anyone here also a Sun Capricorn and a Moon Aries?

Don't lie to me, either. I'll know if you're lying.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

How?
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Ginkgo

figsfiggyfigs

LOL!!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Don't lie to me, either. I'll know if you're lying.
    How does that feel having a cautious sun but excitable (thinking bull in a china shop) moon?

My Sun is in Aries, Moon in Leo and Ascendant in Pieces.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My Sun is in Libra, my ascendant is Taurus and my moon is in Leo. Ha-ha!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    How does that feel having a cautious sun but excitable (thinking bull in a china shop) moon?
    That's a great question. It's like a forest fire. Or a volcanic eruption inside your psyche. You've got two strong forces directly opposing each other and the way I see it - it's been a battle between good and evil waging inside me my entire life. For me, Capricorn = Good, Aries = Evil. We're talking Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

And finally, right now, the Aries inside me is about to take its final breath.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Cool, lol.

I was reading up to see just how important the ascendent is in astrology and found this ..
    The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one's environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we cope with day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual's first, natural reaction to new people and situations.

So do you find having the Aries for this helps you with new people and situations?

With my ascendent being in Pieces and being an Aries myself .. I now understand why i may seem like a contradiction to some people .. I come across as the water sign 'Go with the flow' and with my Fire sign Aries attached to that with it's upbeat, energetic and adventurous streak .. I am at odds with myself sometimes .. Darn water and fire spicing things up.

Are you a fan of Astrology then?

To anyone else .. Here's a link to a free birth chart which goes into detail with regards to your star, moon, ascendent, houses etc.
    http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ

Cool, lol.

I was reading up to see just how important the ascendent is in astrology and found this ..
    The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one's environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we cope with day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual's first, natural reaction to new people and situations.

So do you find having the Aries for this helps you with new people and situations?

With my ascendent being in Pieces and being an Aries myself .. I now understand why i may seem like a contradiction to some people .. I come across as the water sign 'Go with the flow' and with my Fire sign Aries attached to that with it's upbeat, energetic and adventurous streak .. I am at odds with myself ..

Are you a fan of Astrology then?

To anyone else .. Here's a link to a free birth chart which goes into detail with regards to your star, moon, ascendent, houses etc.
    http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Well, my rising is actually a sagittarius so it doesn't necessarily apply. I also don't really care my own or someone else's rising sign for precisely the description of what the rising sign indicates.

I stick with the moon sign and sun sign. And yeah, i would say that I'm a fan of astrology - just not anything that's out there right now concerning it or what astrologers are doing with it. But its core principles I think are correct.