User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone here also a Sun Capricorn and a Moon Aries?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Onceajoan View Post
    I've got a moon in uranus. get it?

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Oh, you...

Seriously though, I wouldn't know. I'm not up on the whole horoscope business. My birthday is February 18th: you tell me if I'm a Sun Capricorn and Moon Aries.

Senior Member Array

Alright, apparently my 'Sun' is in Aquarius and 'Moon' in Gemini.

6w7 sx
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Blown Ghost View Post
    youre all batshit crazy
    I don't know. My Gemini sun seems to correspond with an eNFP personality, and Capricorn moon would correspond to enneagram 6 and my over-development of Si.

Also, the triple Cappy I know is extremely cautious, reserved...and are you ready for this? SJ and E1. Quelle suprise.

Almost seems like there's something to it.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

SEE-Fi /Gamma

my sun, moon, mercury and uranus are all in scorpio!
    capricorn rising.
    and i have no aries?
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Symbolic Herald Array

Default from my report

THE SUN IN LEO - You are good-hearted, have a sunny personality, and a strong need for attention. You have a generous nature, but can be arrogant.

THE MOON IN VIRGO - You will experience a strong link between the emotions and the body. You have a need for perfection. You may become ill when under stress. Your mother may be critical or a perfectionist. She will provide you with structure and order.

THE ASCENDANT IN LIBRA - Your approach to life is fair and balanced taking into consideration others' thoughts and feelings. Harmony is important. Human relationships will be important to you.

BALANCE OF SIGNS Scores: Aries 0; Taurus 0; Gemini 2; Cancer 5; Leo 6; Virgo 4; Libra 4; Scorpio 1; Sagittarius 1; Capricorn 0; Aquarius 0; Pisces 0

CANCER STRONG - Nurturing, protective, tenacious, emotional sensitive, watery, strong roots. Can be overly protective, unwilling to let go, timid, reclusive.

LEO STRONG - Self-confident, generous, warm-hearted, powerful leader, dramatic. Can be overly proud, vain, extravagant, arrogant.

VIRGO STRONG - Meticulous, discriminating, pure, practical, health conscious, hard working. Can be hyper-critical, petty and perfectionistic.

LIBRA STRONG - Even-handed, harmonious, artistic, diplomatic, balancing, strong sense of fairness. Can be over- compromising, appeasing, judgmental.

BALANCE OF ELEMENTS Scores: Fire 7; Earth 4; Air 6; Water 6
    The elements are balanced in this chart.

BALANCE OF MODES Scores: Cardinal 9; Fixed 7; Mutable 7
    The modes are balanced in this chart.

I don't want my moon in Leo anymore .. Sounds awful.
    Moon is in 28 Degrees Leo.
    You always want to be proud of yourself and will never do anything that will make yourself look bad. You need the respect and admiration of others and enjoy attracting attention to yourself. Everything you do tends to be self-emphasized and self-exaggerated. Very stubborn, willful and independent yourself, be sure to allow others who are close to you the similar right to "be themselves." Your need for love, affection and reassurance, and your tendency toward vanity, allow you to have your head easily turned by flattery. The more insecure you are, the more you tend to be a showoff. You love games and sports as a matter of fact, you would usually rather play than work. Be careful of a tendency to be snobbish and uppity -- it does not become you.

I much prefer
    Sun is in 17 Degrees Aries.
    By nature, you are very energetic and high-spirited. You are fiercely independent -- you must be first in everything you do, and you enjoy taking risks. You are the one who will rush in where angels fear to tread. Quite brilliant at initiating new projects, you are terrible at following them through to completion. You are an enthusiastic leader but you tend to be a reluctant follower. Often you are quick to anger, but you usually recover just as fast, regretting later things you said when you were upset. One of your best traits is that you are simple and direct, blunt and honest -- just be careful you do not hurt others' feelings. Your need to be competitive at all costs may provoke resistance from others, but, as long as you maintain your usual Sunny good humor, this should not prove to be a major problem for you.
    Rising Sign is in 04 Degrees Pisces
    Very sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. Try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. An idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. A dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. As such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. Very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. Allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while -- you deserve it. Don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you -- your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts. on the tenth house cusp (MIDHEAVEN).
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Mystic, you will have T.pluto conuncting your moon this year - will take 18 months, life will never be the same again.

Hhhhhhmhhhh - you wil have Tpluto sextiling your moon which is likely to be nice (sextiles are not massively powerful so you are likely tjust roll with it).

Marm - what degree is your moon at.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Mystic, you will have T.pluto conuncting your moon this year - will take 18 months, life will never be the same again.
    Uhh... radicalism is fun to think about, but is this necessarily good or bad?