User Tag List

First 123 Last

Hey, I can speak from recent experience. Last night was girl's night out.

Similar to sober except more vocal. My ESTJ friend was having a great time poking fun at me while I attempted to wax eloquent about MBTI and philosophy. She's SUUUUCCCCHHHH a sensor, pragmatic and concrete to the nth degree. The rest were enjoying the ESTJ's antics and my returns, putting in their peanut gallary two bits on either side. So it turned into a verbal brawl where no one really took anything seriously, with a lot of laughter.

The talkative kind.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I've never been outright drunk, because I don't think it's worth vomiting up my guts the next morning, and I would rather not lose so much of my self-control that I might not even be able to remember what happened. I do occasionally drink, though, and the main thing it does other than slur my speech and make it hard to walk in a straight line is put me more at ease, which is something that can affect my behavior in a lot of different ways, depending on how I'm feeling at the time. If I'm not feeling much of anything, then I just end up being slack and relaxed, and if I'm feeling happy, then I become especially playful and expressive.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I have never been drunk per se. I don't like the idea of losing self-control and doing stupid things. But on the rare occasions when I had a glass of beer or wine, I got dizzy and sleepy.

Thumbs up In Vino Veritas

I'm a happy drunk. For alcohol loosens our inhibitions and reveals our true disposition.

Many would be wise not to loose their inhibitions, because so many are revealed as aggressive, violent or nasty. Whereas strong inhibitions will keep our bad character hidden.

So beware of those who say they don't like to loose their inhibitions because they have good reason.

In vino veritas.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I get really happy and hyper and animated times 100 if around enough people but not too many. Then, if I continue and my mood somehow drops, I cry like a baby. I was hysterical once in a way that I would never be sober, never.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Social Butterfly Drunk.
    I become far more talkative. More outgoing. If a boardgame/cardgame is being played, I keep track of the entirety regardless of how buzzed/drunk I am. Overall, I'm just a very enhanced and confident version of my current self.
    I'm happy when I am adequately being social. I become discontent if I have no one to speak with.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

A pathetic one, usually.
    But it's variable.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

louder and flirty. i'm usually pretty nice but i'll get belligerent and call people names (i called some guy i didn't know a pussybitch about 10 times last night). i'm trying to be funny but people misinterpret it. and all i ever want to do is make out with someone. i swear more than usual.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

For me it all goes very Ne; increasingly so with each drink.

When rather tipsy I become joyful, silly, expressive and exuberant.

When truly drunk I also: dance like mad to favourite songs; become music obsessed (often attempting to interfere with the music and play my own); speak with intense passion about everything remotely interesting to me; get into deep, waffley and slurred conversations; more affectionate to friends, as well as very protective of and generous toward them "Drinks on me!"); become more frank and emotionally open (especially with handing out compliments); fascinated the slightest insight into a person's character and ask endless personal questions.

I have often shocked people (that don't know me as well as they think) with how different I become when the wall of inhibitions comes down.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte