User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Default Feelings on Honesty

What are they?
    Do you feel as though it is best to always be honest, no matter the circumstances?
    Are you a compulsive liar?
    What about white lies?

Do you lie in order to keep someone happy, or to keep yourself happy?
    Brutally honest? Sometimes so much honesty people consider it abrasive or TMI?

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

What are they?
    I like honesty and I think it is prefferable to be honest in most situations.
    Do you feel as though it is best to always be honest, no matter the circumstances?
    If you're trying to please me, probably. For most people, being honest will get you punched in the face, but I prefer to be honest, even if it doesn't always act in my favour.
    No.
    What about white lies?
    In certain situations, I do not feel bad giving white lies. It depends on how much I care about the person I'm lying to and what the situation is. I have occasionally faked being sick to avoid school or told my mum I had been studying when I had not so I could take a break and not get her pushing me, which never helps.

Do you lie in order to keep someone happy, or to keep yourself happy? If people ask me for critique I will be generally honest though I may say it less bluntly and more affectionately than I think I should have to. I will occasionally lie to my own advantage, so long as it does not affect others negatively.
    Brutally honest? Sometimes so much honesty people consider it abrasive or TMI? I am normally brutally honest, except when I am nervous or shy about it. Yes, they think it's abrassive.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

What are they?
    I like honesty and I think it is prefferable to be honest in most situations.
    If you're trying to please me, probably. For most people, being honest will get you punched in the face, but I prefer to be honest, even if it doesn't always act in my favour.
    No.
    What about white lies?
    In certain situations, I do not feel bad giving white lies. It depends on how much I care about the person I'm lying to and what the situation is. I have occasionally faked being sick to avoid school or told my mum I had been studying when I had not so I could take a break and not get her pushing me, which never helps.

Do you lie in order to keep someone happy, or to keep yourself happy? If people ask me for critique I will be generally honest though I may say it less bluntly and more affectionately than I think I should have to. I will occasionally lie to my own advantage, so long as it does not affect others negatively.
    Brutally honest? Sometimes so much honesty people consider it abrasive or TMI? I am normally brutally honest, except when I am nervous or shy about it. Yes, they think it's abrassive.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."