First 123 Last

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

I do. My friends and I get together to try new recipes (which we get from the internet) at least once every two weeks in my best friend's house.

We enjoy cooking and/or having coffee and drinks together. We don't only share food, but also music, and ideas and insights about things that are of common interest to us.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

What else do you share, you made it intresting now
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    I do. My friends and I get together to try new recipes (which we get from the internet) at least once every two weeks in my best friend's house.

We enjoy cooking and/or having coffee and drinks together. We don't only share food, but also music, and ideas and insights about things that are of common interest to us.
    yes see if i could get people in on that, my life would be vastly improved, but no ones interested in sharing or they're all busy.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes see if i could get people in on that, my life would be vastly improved, but no ones interested in sharing or they're all busy.
    LAME. I would cook with you if you were here. I totally agree. Food should be shared, and it's almost always more enjoyable shared. I cook better and eat better when I'm with somebody else. It's just the truth. Although I do occasionally like to have a quiet, fancy dinner by myself, for myself only. I don't know why. Really nice food/drink and eat it slowly and contentedly.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    What else do you share, you made it intresting now
    We all share an interest in the Arts, from fine arts to performing arts. We love talking about their relation to the culture, the place and time in which a work of art is created, in order to fully appreciate it.

That relations are the starting point for interesting debates about a wide variety of topics (economy, culture, history, to name a few).

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I love sharing food...I find that other people aren't as comfortable, and I feel as though it could be a family thing with not sharing, because I notice my friends who aren't willing to share food at restaurants have families who feel that what's theirs is theirs and so forth, usually smaller families, but friends from big families tend to share a lot more.

I know with my family we always order something different from everyone else at restaurants and ask for small plates so we can just have everything we wanted to try.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I love sharing food...I find that other people aren't as comfortable, and I feel as though it could be a family thing with not sharing, because I notice my friends who aren't willing to share food at restaurants have families who feel that what's theirs is theirs and so forth, usually smaller families, but friends from big families tend to share a lot more.

I know with my family we always order something different from everyone else at restaurants and ask for small plates so we can just have everything we wanted to try.
    as a kid i would just eat half my mom's food and not eat any of mine, so when we went out my mom would order stuff she liked from the kids menu, because she was going to have to eat anyways.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

I think it's entirely a personal choice whether you share food with others, so long as you expect the same in return, although obviously it's slightly different if say for example you are a parent or a similar situation. Food isn't "meant" to be shared. It's a decision people can make with the people they would potentially share it with.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I think it's entirely a personal choice whether you share food with others, so long as you expect the same in return, although obviously it's slightly different if say for example you are a parent or a similar situation. Food isn't "meant" to be shared. It's a decision people can make with the people they would potentially share it with.
    oh hush, with your logic
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

I enjoy both cooking and eating alone, and with other people. When I'm with others I feel the need to "match" how they eat so this is possibly a bad thing. Then again cooking in mass amounts is easier, so sharing is more energy-efficient.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D