User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Phantonym

Usually I go to bed around 12-1 and wake up around 8-9, but that's not a constant pattern and is subject to change whenever it happens. However, I am definitely not a morning person, whatever time of day that morning happens to be. I need at least 2 hours after waking up before becoming functional enough to actually do something or go somewhere. if I happen to follow the pattern 12-8, I'm at my best around 10-3, before that I'm a zombie and after that it's all going downhill again.

Some previous posters mentioned that sleeping is a waste of time. Well, I've been low on energy all my life and wasting time never felt so sweet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Interesting answers, thanks!

From what I've read so far, it's hard to deduce any typologic conclusion from sleeping patterns. Maybe the J's have an early sleep slight tendency...

This don't confirm my initial hypothesis:
    S being more early than late sleepers (by tradition; by being more physical)
    J being more early than late sleepers (by self-discipline)

MBTI
    ISFJ

Numero Dos

I can't sleep before 4am or so for months now.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Frederico Rogeiro View Post
    Interesting answers, thanks!

From what I've read so far, it's hard to deduce any typologic conclusion from sleeping patterns. Maybe the J's have an early sleep slight tendency...

This don't confirm my initial hypothesis:
    S being more early than late sleepers (by tradition; by being more physical)
    J being more early than late sleepers (by self-discipline)
    Just for the record, my girlfriend is ISFJ and she's a more late-sleeper than me.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

When I'm free to go to sleap and get up whenever I want, I go to bed once I get bored and I get up after 10AM. You can realize what torture high school was, I always had to get up at 6 in the morning. I also went to sleap early, but that had no effect on me. It always takes a lot of time for me to fall asleap, whether I'm relaxed or not. When I go to bed it always takes at least another hour to get to dreamland (except when I'm really tired or drunk, but when does that happen?). I've never really payed attention to when I feel energized. I do know that I'm really grumpy in the morning and I'm also very tired when something or someone makes me stay up until 4 in the morning. I guess it has to do with me not being a serious and disciplined worker. Serious and disciplined workers always seem to love mornings, from what I've seen. It's like torturing themselves to get up early is arrousing to them. Oh well, I guess I'm never going to understand serious and disciplined people.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Hmm...I don't know where I belong. I'm a morning person, and I'm a night owl...but I have trouble remembering or functioning in the middle of the day.

I wake up early, around 8 or 9, regardless of when I need to get up, and I get tired throughout the day, but I regain energy at night, and go to bed around 2 or 3 am.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

MBTI
    INTP

I'm absolutely convinced that God doesn't wake up before 9am each day, therefore we all should follow his example. Then again, I'm also convinced that I am God, so...
    INTP - Ti > Ne > Te > Ni > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

I am not a Strange Loop, for I will always grow and mature.

Society is a Strange Loop, preventing us from growing and maturing.

MBTI
    INFJ

Definitely #2, but my husband is #1. And we're both NJs...

NPcomplete

I go to sleep around 1200-0200 when I have school and have to get up by 0630. I am, however, still a zombie until about 1030. If I had the chance though, I would go to sleep at around 0300 and wake up at 1000.

The thing someone said much earlier about it depending the time at which we were born is interesting. I must test this on my friends.