I like the fact that this forum is a community that's different, with no overlap, from other little groups in my life (friends, family, work, etc.).
But, the questions:
- Real Name: There are a handful of people here who know my first name. Almost all of which I've met in person.
- Age: My general um, generation, sure. I've probably mentioned a number once or twice, but I don't put it in my profile, etc.
- Birthday: I think I have the day posted, but not the year.
- City of Residence: My general metro area's come up once or twice. Even though it's pretty large and anonymizing I don't broadcast it.
- Pictures: Had some up at one point. Took them down. Don't want to be particularly recognizable.
- Email Address: I'd never broadcast it, but there are a handful of people here I trust who probably know it.
- IM: I don't really use IM much, but it would fall in the same category as email when it comes to what I'd share and with who.
I don't like putting out identifiable details in general, but after a certain level of friendship/trust has been reached, am fine with sharing one-on-one.