User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Loads, and if the individual is someone who I cant ignore then maybe I'll put that thread on ignore, it serves me well and I think this forum is one of the few in which it does work properly and better than others.

In the main I'll only put people on ignore if they seem to be going out of their way to troll me or piss me off, I can stand differences of opinion pretty well, I can even stand individuals who are behaving in a draining or disordered way too, but when its pretty consistent, resistant to any sort of insight, defensive, still seeking you out and you dont have any real need to engage in any sort of dialogue with them why wouldnt you?

Its interesting to find when sometimes it turns out that people I've got on ignore are revealed as being multiple accounts for the same person or clone accounts in the banned and damned thread, its easy for me at least to know its the same individual.

I deal with a lot of people who're emotional vampires, my line of work involves it, they arent necessarily bad people but they arent too clever and very resistant to insight about themselves for the most part, not just younger people but plenty of adults too so I've learned over time when meeting conflict head on is going to be fruitful and when its just going to stoke someone who thrives on the conflict for conflicts sake, some people are comfortable when they are in perpetual conflict, the anxiety that they experience if things are fine will lead them into creating havoc.

I've learned to have a clear cut off point in my dealings with others accordingly, online as in real life, whether its in negotiating a sale or purchase or some other sort of social exchange, if you dont look after yourself people WILL pull your strings or treat you like a means to their own emotional ends. Again that's not to suggest they are bad people, maybe they are but then again maybe they arent, they could just not know a better or appropriate means to meeting their needs. Everyone experiences needs and its a fact of life, knowing how to go about meeting them doesnt necessarily follow from experience and what is innate sometimes isnt helpful because its a legacy of our origins.

MBTI
    INFP

None so far. The only people I dislike enough to consider it with happen to interact quite a lot with members I really enjoy. So there seems little point. I'd rather be irritated by the former than miss out on anything the latter have to say.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    none... how can I be a bitch to people I dislike if I have them on ignore?
    Yeah, I've said this before in another thread like this one, but I get a kick out of reading posts from people I find obnoxious. It gives me the opportunity to be obnoxious in kind. So, no, I don't put anyone on ignore.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have no one on my ignore list, but everytime nobody reacts on my posts I think everyone else has me on their ignore lists. It's silly, but I guess I just have a very paranoid personality.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

A better question would be: how many people have you on their ignore list
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

None.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I did not put anyone on my ignore list so far (I never did so on other forums either, though on some I wished there was such a function). Though I must admit I had slight thoughts lately to do so for a moment, because I was a little annoyed because of some arguments in some threads which derailed some topics. But I guess in the end such ignore functions can be counter-productive as some others here have already explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I have no one on my ignore list, but everytime nobody reacts on my posts I think everyone else has me on their ignore lists. It's silly, but I guess I just have a very paranoid personality.
    I totally feel the same sometimes, but your posts never made think about putting you on some ignore list, if my words are worth anything

Banned

None. If I put people onto my ignore list how can I see what naughtiness they might be inflicting without my review?

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.