User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

None, and I've never had any. People don't get under my skin that easily, and/or I get over stuff pretty fast actually. I'm a sensitive person, but less inclined to hold a grudge because of it. I know I am too sensitive sometimes.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

As soon as I read the title I could tell the kind of responses would be none, hasn't entertained my thoughts to ignore anyone in the slightest.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I was unawares such a function existed. I likely still won't use it.

Apparently the folks on TypeC are pretty tolerant, since so far everyone who has posted combined ignores 0 people.

Maybe there is another side who ignores a lot of people, but has everyone in this thread on ignore and so does not know about it.

Or maybe people who ignore also lie, like passive aggressive dogs.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I have a whole bunch of people on ignore. Just people who rub me the wrong way, and I don't want to waste mental energy on them.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ESFJ

1 and this for my mental sanity .. One day, who knows.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP

Three, but one doesn't post here anymore and one doesn't post here often.

I put someone on ignore when they're driving me crazy and I don't want to spend the mental energy on getting mad about it. The one who doesn't post often is an arrogant prick, and I am pretty sure said poster doesn't have any love for me either, so it's best I just pretend this poster doesn't exist. The one who's active is someone I've tried to interact with in the past, and the result every time is feeling like I've beaten my head against a wall for several hours. Sometimes I click "view post" out of curiosity with this person, and sometimes I read this person's posts because someone quoted them. I mostly don't feel like I'm missing anything.

The one who doesn't post here anymore was someone I initially liked pretty well, but so lacked self-awareness that they were almost aggressive with it. Many posters were more than patient with said person, and it seemed to only make them more obnoxious and obstinate. Another poster that used to be on my ignore list, then wasn't, actually could fit the same description, but they were nothing alike.

I like the vast majority of posters here, but the ignore button can be a useful feature.
    Something Witty

Phantonym

Zero. Seems kind of silly to me to get so worked up about anonymous people online so that you'd go to extra lengths to avoid them. Live and let live. It works for me, but if it doesn't to somebody else, I'm glad there's the option to use the ignore anyway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

None (although I have considered putting someone on my ignore list).
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

At most one, usually none. Sometimes people just get a streak of being irritating to read.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Zero, but that doesnt mean I havent killed anybody
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]