User Tag List

First 1234 Last

figsfiggyfigs

No one signed my efffing yearbook . OKAY!?!?!?!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

u bitter?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Ha! I didn't have a yearbook.

MBTI
    ESFJ

We don't do yearbooks in the UK .. Shame.

If i had of had one it may of said something on the lines of:

You rebel, who will i smoke with now in the toilets
    You're a good friend
    Love you
    Fuck you
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I never bothered to pick one up... I had better things to do in high school than deal with yearbooks and other such sentimental tripe
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

"Hope your future years bring the greatest of luck. Have fun in all your years and keep fooling everyone with your smart guesses."

"Better to be a successful waste than a good student (It's more fun). Maybe if I study hard I'll be able to beat you at chess someday."

"Once again I was supreme in something, beating you out in class rank. That's too bad! Maybe, very maybe, some day you will amaze me and do something of significance. But until then you will continue to struggle and get your A's by an eyelash."

"You're so damn lucky in accounting. I don't believe how you get "A"s all the time and not do anything"

"You're really not that smart. I've had you in 4 of my classes. How you get the grades you do I can't believe it. I wish you the same "luck" in college"

"After this year I found out that your pretty dumb, but then again you did manage to get A's in all your tests. But try and do the same in college"

"Remember to stay away from loose women in college (they all have ... anyway). So party it up this summer and take it easy"

"I still don't know how you get all those A's in school while sleeping in school and doing no work at all and still managing to ace the tests. You will never be a genius like me. I'll most likely see you at .... this fall sleeping somewhere and being woke up and making that face and going AAAGH. Well good luck and see you next year."

"Well it's been a good year. I'll never forget Homecoming - that was a great weekend. You should do good in life, maybe even become a millionaire! (Ha) Take care. Don't gamble too much! I'm sure to see you around. Best wishes"

"Good luck is wished to you in all your future endeavors. Hope everything you want is always within your reach"

".....Well the days of school together are almost to an end. It's hard to believe its almost all gone by. You have a lot of ingenuity and many skills - it seems as though you may waste some of them if you continue to be lazy at times and not concentrating your efforts. I hope you realize that I say this because I know pretty damn well and I hope it can help you. If you can get your act together you can do what you really want. Stick to your guns and do your thing. Then some day I'll be able to say "That guy and I were best friends" and you will know that I was right about what I was saying to you. Get in there and show them now. The future is in your hands."

"I hope to see you sometime after you leave to college. You've changed a lot since last year (to the better) and stay cute now that ya are. Have fun in the future and take care. Love ya always"

"After four years, what can I say? Chess truly has been an experience. All the hamburgers included! Over these four years you have really changed for the better. Not that you were bad to begin with though. I know you will succeed at whatever you do. Keep up the chess and good luck. Love always."

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

figsfiggyfigs

^ thats a large amount of bs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    ^ thats a large amount of bs.
    What do you mean? They are direct quotes.

The thing is I actually did work pretty hard. People just didn't realize it. I did sleep in classes sometimes because I always stayed up too late at night.

Guys like to give each other shit.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    What do you mean? They are direct quotes.

The thing is I actually did work pretty hard. People just didn't realize it. I did sleep in classes sometimes because I always stayed up too late at night.

Guys like to give each other shit.
    Sounds like me. Stayed up all night playing videogames, slept through 1st-2nd period. Had all A's.

I think a lot of yearbook quotes sounds disingenuous. Like "forced" fluffiness. That might be what YWIR means by them being a bunch of BS.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Written by the person who usually sat next to me in class:

Nicodemus possesses, as his career aspiration [we had to name one] already implies, artistic skills which, in school, mostly become apparent through his eloquent style of writing and wordiness. It is to be assumed that he knows thrice as many words as the average student. His aspiration for freelance work [my career aspiration 'freischaffender Künstler' = 'freelance artist' was turned into 'freies Schaffen' = freelance work] is particularly noticeable in his rejection of everything small-minded and imposed ways of thinking.

There is also in him an aversion towards futile and redundant work, especially in German [the subject]. That is also the reason why Nicodemus seldom writes anything down, because much of it is homework reproduction, and he has done that in the break just before class [actually, I did the homework, not its reproduction during breaks].

All in all, Nicodemus is going his own way and is quite successful at it.