User Tag List

Thread: Type vs. Hype

Member Array

Post Type vs. Hype

I'm new to all this and am interested in finding out about my type. From what research I have done so far, I believe I am an ESFP or is it EFSP, who knows.
    A member has been kind enough to help navigate my way to a link to make a video, but I am quite guarded and privacy is a big deal to me.
    I am taking the Type Test via this route and perhaps there are kind members out there who do not mind helping me figure this out. Although I'm quite sure you all have better things to do with your time: I know I do, yet for some unknown reason this has become important to me and I feel quite drawn to this psychological phenomena.

1-what makes you angry?stupid selfish people.
    2-what do you like/dislike most about people?their inscesent need for childish gossip and small talk.
    3-do you like animals? why?Love animals, I just don't have time for them. They are entitled to planetary justice!
    4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?Their ability to make me laugh when I forget to.
    5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself? I love my sense of forgiveness (although sometimes it may take a while), my fierce sense of loyalty to my family and justice for the underdog.
    6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?absolutley care about pride in my appearance. A quality I have inherited. A quality to some, a pain for others because I take so long to get ready...
    7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?I prefer to stand out. I'm only here on earth once.
    8-what activities do you enjoy?Work, work, tennis, golf, painting, photography, work.
    9-what makes you feel secure?work, work, money, a roof over my head, financial sensibility.
    10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?Love being in a relationship; it helps you learn so much more about yourself.
    11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...I love everything. What's not to love? It's important to stay positive even if you've slightly lost your way or going through a rough patch.
    12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?everyone else and their needs; and why Love is Love, Glove is Glove, yet Clove is Clove.
    13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?I have learned the value of healthy boundaries for my person, physically and emotionally, in both my private and working life: This has brought about the biggest changes in me, in the way I interact with my family and colleagues.

If anyone decides to help me with figuring out which type I am based on all that, I would be grateful. Thank you.

Senior Member Array

ISFJ or ISTJ.