User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kanamori View Post
    I've been trying to decide whether or not I should spank my professor in front of all of her other students, because she's told me that she likes to be excited and has a high threshold (If you read my other posts about this professor, I think that she's really an ENFJ, given this comment).
    I would recommend against spanking a professor's arse in front of students for several reasons. If you spank a professor's arse, you will fail your class.

Let me explain. First, you will show an example to the rest of the class that will motivate your peers to emulate your behavior. You might end up with more people spanking the professor in the long term than you would have thought. This will make it entirely confusing as to who should be spanking the professor, which will lead students to spank themselves to settle who can spank the professor's arse. Second, the noise created out of this spank-fest will attract the headmaster that will want to spank everyone for spanking the professor. This will result in everyone's butt being red. Finally, the chaos created by this situation will make no one able to sit on the class chairs anymore. Since no will be able to attend class, everyone will fail because they do not have the necessary knowledge to succeed.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    are you an idiot?
    It was a fucking joke.
    Let's do this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick
    I would recommend against spanking a professor's arse in front of students for several reasons. If you spank a professor's arse, you will fail your class.

Let me explain. First, you will show an example to the rest of the class that will motivate your peers to emulate your behavior. You might end up with more people spanking the professor in the long term than you would have thought. This will make it entirely confusing as to who should be spanking the professor, which will lead students to spank themselves to settle who can spank the professor's arse. Second, the noise created out of this spank-fest will attract the headmaster that will want to spank everyone for spanking the professor. This will result in everyone's butt being red. Finally, the chaos created by this situation will make no one able to sit on the class chairs anymore. Since no will be able to attend class, everyone will fail because they do not have the necessary knowledge to succeed.

Now tell me where the female ENTJ's hideout.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I am trying to decide if I should start semi-flaming and harassing Cut_the_grass. I am trying to decide too what exactly my motivations are for such a strong desire to do so. I am positive they are not pure as I would find it enjoyable though potentially boring after a short time for several reasons. I had an ENTJ tell me once that I have a low tolerance for dealing with stupidity. He said also that I needed to learn to deal with it better especially if I wanted to be a truly effective leader. I think he concluded correctly that I have a weakness in this area. I would be somewhat disappointed in myself for not managing to be ultimately tolerant of all people so that would be the biggest personal negative. Graveyard confinement for a short period would not be particularly bothersome so that is not necessarily deterrent for me. She wouldn't be worth banishment so I would have to walk a fine line. I have been trying hard and generally ignore her posts. I have been looking for ways to even like her lately since she first pissed me off at INTPc. I was afraid I had made too quick of a judgment. I read this post though by CTG:
    are you an idiot?
    and the desire then became much more intense, practically overwhelming! OMW can defend herself so that is not the motivation. I think it's just the 'teapot calling the kettle black' that gets to me and if it was a joke it was not funny in the least. Do you think it's worth all the trouble and time? I think sooner or later however someone else will end up doing the work for me so that could be possibly more efficient. So should I just let her continue with her irksome behaviors and making stupid statements like that without my harassment? Should I get my kicks off in messing with her for the hell of it as she stated at INTPc that she would not change her behaviors? I am generally decisive and accurate but NT insight could be beneficial here. I assure you that this is a serious inquiry and if you need to ask any questions for further clarification please feel free! Thanks for your help you're awesome !
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ENTJ

While lashing out that way may temporarily alleviate negative feelings, it may cause you to say things that you will regret later. The reason for this is that under anger, we are more likely to be certain of our decisions without sufficient facts and we are less likely to take the time to analyze a situation. This lack of analysis may make you act in a way that you believe is justified but that you may realize later is unfair once you rethink calmly about the situation.

Anger is a healthy and constructive emotion when used appropriately. I would suggest that you confront her directly with your feelings but do so via PM. True dialogue will be difficult in a public context - people will strive to save face and will less likely acknowledge problems. Also, for conflict to be efficient and enable change, without promoting non constructive conflict, I would suggest that you avoid being aggressive but focus on being assertive. Communicate your stance and feelings firmly in a way that is non threatening for the other person. I suggest avoiding blaming anyone and treating the problem as though it is before both of you as something you both need to work on.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

While lashing out that way may temporarily alleviate negative feelings, it may cause you to say things that you will regret later. The reason for this is that under anger, we are more likely to be certain of our decisions without sufficient facts and we are less likely to take the time to analyze a situation.
    Yes I do not want to come across as bullying or spiteful as I am generally not that way. Autonomy and letting people do their own thing is what I am generally about. I don't want to be irrational as the situation is more of annoyance then outright anger and not a big deal in the long run.
    I would suggest that you confront her directly with your feelings but do so via PM. True dialogue will be difficult in a public context - people will strive to save face and will less likely acknowledge problems.
    I thought about ignoring it. I thought about doing it this way too. It is the mature way I agree.
    I would suggest that you avoid being aggressive but focus on being assertive.
    Perhaps it is the Feeling part of my temperament that this is a fuzzy line for me. I am sometimes incapable of determining the difference when something actually arouses my attention. I get enthusiastic about things being an NF .
    Communicate your stance and feelings firmly in a way that is non threatening for the other person. I suggest avoiding blaming anyone and treating the problem as though it is before both of you as something you both need to work on.
    Thanks for the input seriously. I know learning to deal with confrontation constructively is an area I need work. I like hearing your views on diplomacy. Thanks alot!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ENTJ

Thank you for your kind comments .

MBTI
    INFP

bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Just give me the facts, dilmena or hesitation and my Te will sort it out and give you the most practical outcome.

I'll help you choose between several colors, clothes, boyfriends, girlfriends, things to eat, your MBTI type, your Enneagram type, ...

Fire at will!

I want to go out tonight. I can't decide if I should invite a friend to go out or if I should attend a lecture, where I will definitely find interesting people to talk to. It's 3:00 pm and I still didn't make up my mind. Soon it will be too late to do either!

Gee... your decision-making is slower than mine! I had to use my Te in the absence of yours.