User Tag List

First 234

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

You are awesome, my man. Thanks so much for the good work...you always make me smile. That's no small thing, ya know.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Part of becoming a leader is knowing your limits. Life is ever changing, and I think Halla will be the first to tell you that changes are an awesome thing, even if sometimes not-as-awesome side effects come with it. It's a package deal. I was worried when I saw this that he'd be leaving the site for his jobs.. so to see he merely stepped down was a huge breath of fresh air.

With all that mushy junk outta the way...

..There were only 4 horsemen, because Halla decided to walk.

In the beginning, God planned to create the world in 30 days. Halla gave him 7.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Upsetting it is for me not to be able to have posted in this thread earlier. I had the perception that you were a great moderator on TypeC. I thank you for all the moderator work you've done. Glad that you'll still be here for you'll bring good fun whether or not you are a moderator.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

He's a menace to society. And on top of that he's cool. Excellent.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

If Halla cloned himself, I would marry him for sure!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Ok my turn...

Halla is one of my hero's. To be honest, if I could think of anyone I'd like to take after in temperament, it would be him.
    I am floored by that. Thank you very, very much.

Thanks to your sensible and caring advice over PM's, I felt inspired to make some drastic and scary changes in my own life. I got out of a horrible relationship. People have been trying to help me see that I needed to do that for a long time now, but in a matter of a couple of months, you managed to help me get there. I think you helped me feel braver somehow, and I wanted to be able to tell you that I succeeded because I admire you so much.
    I am really glad I've been able to help you out in any capacity. That's fantastic. Alot of the things we've talked about are interpersonal relationship issues I've had to deal with at some point in my life or another. I had to make sense of those things when they hit me by surprise, and choose how to deal with them. There is alot we all experience as human beings, as people, that is common, it's just a matter of when and why and how the lessons are learned by each of us. Sometimes hearing of how other people have dealt with similar issues is an eye opening experience. All I did was tell you how those things played out for me, you decided what to do from there, and so if there is victory in this, it is yours, and I salute you for that.

Halla, you always have a witty way of putting careless people in their places, and you never tire of sending encouraging wishes to your friends here on the forum. You have helped me with my computer glitches, and it is always cool to get your random text messages. You made me laugh when you got all mad about the random lady smacking her children out in the parking lot while we were on the phone that time discussing my tech issues, haha.
    Halla loves his peeps!

Thanks for helping me figure out various things about the forum when I first joined. Also, for helping my friend to get unstuck from when he had joined before, but messed up with his account info.
    You're very, very welcome!

You are the coolest dad, and your little girls are very lucky to have you. They will always be very safe in the world because of you, as is your wife. You are fiercely family-first orientated, and have your priorities in order. I feel lucky to call you a friend. I wish I had a father like you, but even though we are far apart, I too feel as though you have got my back and I really appreciate it. You managed to make me feel very warmly welcomed here when I first joined. So for that and more, I pay you this loyal tribute post!!
    I'm lucky to have my wife and kids, they give me purpose far beyond any I could conjure up for myself. My family and friends have always been dear to me. As a result of moving around every two years for most of my life, I hold close to me those who've helped me along my way, and those I've been lucky enough to help out in their journey.

You're a very nice, smart, hard working, and sweet person with a good heart. Your kids are very lucky to have you, and I am glad we've had a chance to become friends.

Enjoy your new job!! (((hugs)))
    I'm trrrryyyyyyyyiiiiinnnnngg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleRiver View Post
    You are awesome, my man. Thanks so much for the good work...you always make me smile. That's no small thing, ya know.
    You are VERY welcome, and YOU are AWESOME too!!!
    Smiles are worth more per ounce than gold, so thank you for making my day.
    I hope you're having a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Part of becoming a leader is knowing your limits. Life is ever changing, and I think Halla will be the first to tell you that changes are an awesome thing, even if sometimes not-as-awesome side effects come with it. It's a package deal. I was worried when I saw this that he'd be leaving the site for his jobs.. so to see he merely stepped down was a huge breath of fresh air.
    Spoken like a leader, Ms. Kyuuei!
    Change is indeed certain, and because of that is best to embrace it and make it good.
    Yeah, I'm not going anywhere, I am verrrrrry hard to get rid of. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Thank you for your never ending wisdom and cheer. Everytime I hear from you I am smarter than before and in a better mood. That is a great gift to me, and I hope you know how much I appreciate you, and your capacity to bring me peace by having access to someone who is similar to me in many ways, and who also has a great understanding of life that enriches my own. You are wise and good beyond your years, and also super sweet and totally freaking hilarious. Don't ever change, seriously. Odin will come down from the sky and spank you if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    With all that mushy junk outta the way...

..There were only 4 horsemen, because Halla decided to walk.

In the beginning, God planned to create the world in 30 days. Halla gave him 7.
    I feel like I'm related to Chuck Norris!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Upsetting it is for me not to be able to have posted in this thread earlier. I had the perception that you were a great moderator on TypeC. I thank you for all the moderator work you've done. Glad that you'll still be here for you'll bring good fun whether or not you are a moderator.
    Thank you very much, my wise and cool friend.
    I hope that you are doing great, and that you are making progress on the great journeys you have planned. I think you've identified some seriously amazing things in life to research, thank you for sharing your ideas with me.

I'll be around, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    He's a menace to society. And on top of that he's cool. Excellent.
    Brother Fill!

I'm am the worstest of the menacingest!

I hope your diabolical plans for world domination are coming together as planned, Muhahahaa...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    If Halla cloned himself, I would marry him for sure!
    Lucky clone! Lucky clone! Call the scientists!

---------------------

You all are amazing, I hope you know that.
    Thank you for making my day.
    I'm totally speechless. I'm very lucky to know each of you.
    The time I've spent here has borne fruit beyond what I imagined.
    By taking the time to keep up with people and type out some of the details of my life, I've made many awesome friends - YOU!
    It's nice to hear from everyone and to know you're all doing well.
    Please know that you've all regularly brightened my days, and I am thankful for my friendships with all of you.

Keep the faith!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro