User Tag List

First 1234 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Halla also has fans outside TypoC. This is what I found on a bench in one of my classrooms (and no, I didn't do this, I just noticed it and took a picture of it):

I knew I'd get the perfect opportunity to post this!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    YLJ, we’re still going to shoot machine guns right?
    Thanks for your kind words, and your friendship over the years.
    You’re a good man.
    The letters of my username would be best in size 7, bold, italics, in blue and red.

Thank you all for your support! I really appreciate it!
    I’ll be around, just not able to infract or ban y’all.

-Halla
    Hey, now that you're not with the po-lice anymore, we might even put the machine guns to good use
    I know several evil pumpkins that needs multiple punctures to the point of being severed. For Halloween, and not figuratively speaking, of course.
    To keep it all a bit vague and non-threatening, of course

Good thing you'll still be around with your insane-colored, large-font bursts of joy

[YOUTUBE="HMD8F2TQjw8"]Pumpkin knife, machine gun style![/YOUTUBE]

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    yupp

halla's awesome. I like reading his posts
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Ms. Metaphor, you’re the only person that can wield all the bad ass mightiness of the ENTJ type, while still be overflowing with humor, charm, culture, and all around sweetness. Thank you for inspiring me to continue hacking away at my own endeavors, and for giving me great advice from someone who I know is so much like me in so many ways. You iz AWESOME!
    You're so adorable! If anyone is inspirational it's you, with your near limitless energy. When I'm feeling lazy about working out, I think "wwhd?" and get my protesting body in action, sometimes even pushing myself harder for acting like a slug! So thanks need to be returned. :workout:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Always one of my favorites. You're a helluva guy, Alex.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Thanks, chap.

I appreciate all your work.
    You're very, very welcome, Dr. Haight.

Thank you for creating and maintaining the best online community in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I think I may cry...

Not!

Just goes to show that even Halla has limits on how many things he can juggle.
    Damn skrait!

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I'll call him tomorrow morning at 3 am so I can make fun of him.
    I soooooooooo forgot you're 3 hours behind me. That's not playing fair, Biaxident! Oh fine. Just remember payback is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Always the last to find out .. hehe
    Not true! Neither my Mom or Dad know yet.

I don't need to tell you just how awesome i find you Halla .. You've always have my back, and for that i am appreciative. You're like my brother but less selfish, i like you.
    Sas, you're an absolute darling. You've inspired me to march forward and kick ass while smiling on some of my worst days. Thank you so much for that, and for reminding me how important iot is to dance while doing housework.

Now go and be that amazing IT guy. We'll find another mod to fill your big shoes.
    I'm off on a big new mission, but not gone, and the site is in the most capable hands imaginable. So, no more , only , and

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    <awesome Thor iPhone pic>
    Halla started browsing the forum at work.
    Very funny!

For what you have done on this forum is brilliant and you know the forum won't be the same without your good moderating. I think there was a calming atmosphere and your approach helped make this forum an enjoyable place. I was trying to express humour and it turned out somehow less good.
    I didn't do much, but thank you for the kudos.
    I just tried to follow the lead of those in office before me, and add my own twist. To great things, stand on the shoulders of giants, it's that easy.

You are a shining light and energy reflects the good nature that you have, you are amazing, inspired and inspire.
    Wow! Thank you. I am very humbled by that.
    You're a very cool dude, and I am glad to see you making alot of progress in areas we've discussed over the past stretch of time.
    Keep up the good work, Brother. My best wishes are always with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Mod or no mod, I'm just glad you'll still be around.
    Hell yeah, Mr. Super Badass SecondBest.
    Thank you for the world class advice on meditation, it has seriously bettered my overall peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Halla also has fans outside TypoC. This is what I found on a bench in one of my classrooms (and no, I didn't do this, I just noticed it and took a picture of it):

I knew I'd get the perfect opportunity to post this!
    ZOMG!!! Thank you, Queen Kat!

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Hey, now that you're not with the po-lice anymore, we might even put the machine guns to good use
    I know several evil pumpkins that needs multiple punctures to the point of being severed. For Halloween, and not figuratively speaking, of course.
    To keep it all a bit vague and non-threatening, of course
    Evil pumpkins must die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Good thing you'll still be around with your insane-colored, large-font bursts of joy
    ALWAYS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    halla's awesome. I like reading his posts
    Prplchknz is a good peeps in Halla's book and Halla gives Purples big props and

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    You're so adorable! If anyone is inspirational it's you, with your near limitless energy. When I'm feeling lazy about working out, I think "wwhd?" and get my protesting body in action, sometimes even pushing myself harder for acting like a slug! So thanks need to be returned. :workout:
    Takes one to know one.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Always one of my favorites. You're a helluva guy, Alex.
    Brother Night! Thank you for righteously existing as you do. If ever there were someone who was obviously a child of the greater good, it is you my friend.
    I hope that you and your family are healthy and happy, and that you are smiting your phD program with extreme awesomeness.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici.

------------------------------------

I have no words to thank everyone here for their encouragement and support, and I hope that I hear from all of you in this next big chapter of adventure that is unfolding around us all.

My best wishes are with everyone, have an awesome evening!!!

-Alex (aka "Halla")
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ----

halla, you're still my life coach, right?

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Glad you're sticking around! Hope the job goes well (I'm sure you'll make it go well).
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    halla, you're still my life coach, right?
    Absolutely! 4-EVAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Glad you're sticking around! Hope the job goes well (I'm sure you'll make it go well).
    Thanks! I'm doing my best!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Ok my turn...

Halla is one of my hero's. To be honest, if I could think of anyone I'd like to take after in temperament, it would be him.

Thanks to your sensible and caring advice over PM's, I felt inspired to make some drastic and scary changes in my own life. I got out of a horrible relationship. People have been trying to help me see that I needed to do that for a long time now, but in a matter of a couple of months, you managed to help me get there. I think you helped me feel braver somehow, and I wanted to be able to tell you that I succeeded because I admire you so much.

Halla, you always have a witty way of putting careless people in their places, and you never tire of sending encouraging wishes to your friends here on the forum. You have helped me with my computer glitches, and it is always cool to get your random text messages. You made me laugh when you got all mad about the random lady smacking her children out in the parking lot while we were on the phone that time discussing my tech issues, haha.

Thanks for helping me figure out various things about the forum when I first joined. Also, for helping my friend to get unstuck from when he had joined before, but messed up with his account info.

You are the coolest dad, and your little girls are very lucky to have you. They will always be very safe in the world because of you, as is your wife. You are fiercely family-first orientated, and have your priorities in order. I feel lucky to call you a friend. I wish I had a father like you, but even though we are far apart, I too feel as though you have got my back and I really appreciate it. You managed to make me feel very warmly welcomed here when I first joined. So for that and more, I pay you this loyal tribute post!!

Enjoy your new job!! (((hugs)))
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.