User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Okay, so how do you explain...................

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    they're aliens
    *probes snuggletron*

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

All I know is once everyone decides they're N's I'm becomin' an S. I'm different, dammit! I'm an N!

I'm weird and i love it.

Someone called me weird on vent recently and i took it as a compliment .. I don't want to be strait laced, that's boring.

Like my son said recently .. 'Nothing wrong with being weird mum, people think i am too' .. Awwww

I was walking to work yesterday and just listening to the sounds around me .. I got an image in my head of a box, some of the dots were still and some were buzzing around doing what was important to them .. When realising what i was thinking, i though that was a weird thought because i choose the box to be square and not circular/oval like the earth .. Lol (my random thought make me chuckle sometimes, out loud)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Senior Member Array Keps Mnemnosyne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I think that people fail to realize that ANY type can be a round peg in a square hole

The feeling of alienation is a common human experience not only felt by Fi users, intuitors, or introverts. Often, not always, people misidentify their source of alienation as the true source is not aesthetically pleasing to their view of themselves. Go ego defense mechanisms!

So if you are about to post about your next experience of alienation, please remember you probably have contributed to the situation and that if other people regardless of type can live with the type of people you have issues with, you probably can to. /
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou