User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Actually I'd like to point out that Simulated World did harrass people publicly. I like the guy and all, but Jim you really need to face the truth.
    That doesn't impact the fair use of the rules to which you prescribe. Do you believe that Jaguar should be allowed to break those rules because you like him? I expect better from you, Tater, Jaguar and Pettycure. You are adults, not school children. Act like it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post

Three of those threads were posted on the same day which resulted in a graveyard temp ban. The fourth was a ventrillo truth or dare, which is why it was actually created in the graveyard.

Seriously people, I cant believe you are still going on about this.

I am getting sick of jags attempts to mount me and his idiot followers. Some mods included.

This is what killed the jews.

Learn to think for yourselves people.
    What makes you think people's opinions have anything to do with Jag? I know for a fact that Petty's opinion of you has nothing to do with Jag.

And you're playing the killed the Jew card, really? I hope you're joking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    When was the last time you paid a server bill?
    2 weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    2 weeks ago.
    Nice try. No cigar.

Ginkgo

That doesn't impact the fair use of the rules to which you prescribe. Do you believe that Jaguar should be allowed to break those rules because you like him? I expect better from you, Tater, Jaguar and Pettycure. You are adults, not school children. Act like it.
    Well, you seem to be creating a wonderfully absurd strawman. I don't think, nor did I ever say that Jag ought to be absolved of infractions he's made against the forum rules. Jag's a big boy, so he's responsible for his own actions, even if he digs his own grave.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ah, actually, no Jim, you don't expect better from me. You've made it quite clear you don't think much of me, don't go all pompous on me now just because TG's asshattery gave you a soap box to stand on.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Nice try. No cigar.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Are you sure you don't have Fe? You could give Professor Killjoy a run for his money.

A window to the soul

Talking Back on topic...

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Inspired by the OP in this thread:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ort-group.html

Sensors have, at times, been treated as second-class citizens by the members of this (and sister) forums in relation to MBTI. Do you think this attitude is unique to this forum? Or will it crop up whenever you get groups of iNtuitives?

If you are an iNtuitive, you may also share your opinion on this subject.
    I'm fairly new to this personality forum. I do more quiet observing, than posting around here. I have never heard that sensors were treated as second-class citizens. That's surprising and disappointing to hear. As an iNtuitive myself, I find sensors to be more interesting, than fellow iNtuitives. A different perspective.

My unbiased opinion, the OP in the thread (linked above) is uncouth. I don't like to hear negative comments or condescending jokes about people I have come to respect.

Banned

In my view to be a sensor is preferred: they seem to have be more grounded and capable of dealing with whatever the world throws at them. Really, any intuitives who might have a typist bias like this might be being sore losers. They should learn the value of people around them more, nothing would work without the mighty and cheerful sensor army. I also blame poor testing placing sensors in the intuitive box incorrectly due to the intuitive label seeming 'sexier' to many people before they understand the implications.