User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 157

  1. #101
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Three of those threads were posted on the same day which resulted in a graveyard temp ban. The fourth was a ventrillo truth or dare, which is why it was actually created in the graveyard.

    Seriously people, I cant believe you are still going on about this.

    I am getting sick of jags attempts to mount me and his idiot followers. Some mods included.

    This is what killed the jews.

    Learn to think for yourselves people.
    I don't know them; I don't like you. That's the power of free will. They're making sense, you're not.

  2. #102
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I am getting sick of jags attempts to mount me and his idiot followers. Some mods included.

    This is what killed the jews.
    Learn to think for yourselves people.
    Stop creating threads to attack members.

  3. #103
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Thumbs up

    ^Amen!

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Calling people trolls for disagreeing with you is weak.
    If you don't like it here, you can leave.
    Alternatively grow up and stop thinking you set the rules of the forum little kitty. You have derailed another thread. I have reported your posts for harrassing TG, as far as I am concerned you should be banned for doing the same to TG as you claimed simulatedworld did to you. The difference: he wasn't stupid enough to do it publicly. Here was Jaguar, listen to him squeak. 'mew mew'

  5. #105
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Stop creating threads to attack members.
    This coming from the guy with more posts moved to 'off topic' and bans.

    Which is where all but maybe 5 posts in this thread should be.

  6. #106
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Alternatively grow up and stop thinking you set the rules of the forum little kitty. You have derailed another thread. I have reported your posts for harrassing TG, as far as I am concerned you should be banned for doing the same to TG as you claimed simulatedworld did to you. The difference: he wasn't stupid enough to do it publicly.
    You harrassed the entire mod team after Sim was banned.
    Go away.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You harrassed the entire mod team after Sim was banned.
    Go away.
    My posts had a point, being that I did not believe in how the rules were applied or why. However as you believe in the rules that you wish applied are fair. Good luck with that. It is pretty obvious that you should be tagged with the rules you wish others to obey. If not grow up and follow your own standards and stop rabble rousing because you don't like specific other members. How many people have you been witch hunting against now?

  8. #108
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Actually I'd like to point out that Simulated World did harrass people publicly. I like the guy and all, but Jim you really need to face the truth.

  9. #109
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    TG, why are you here?
    All you do is tell people you hate them, and call them fucking idiots and morons.
    Use >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the exit door.
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Actually I'd like to point out that Simulated World did harrass people publicly..
    This too.

    Jim, I don't think you attended many of sim's rants if you think he didn't publicly engage in nasty discourse with Jag. Sim was really an eye-sore.

    I can't believe this history has resurfaced. It's already starting to snowball into a fantasy for some people. Not in a good way, either.

  10. #110
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    My posts had a point, being that I did not believe in how the rules were applied or why.
    When was the last time you paid a server bill?

Similar Threads

  1. how motivated are you to clean?
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  2. How important are networks to you?
    By Rail Tracer in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 08:28 PM
  3. how picky are you when it comes to alcohol?
    By prplchknz in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 05:55 PM
  4. [NF] Do you ever just 'know' how things are going to pan out?
    By Lissa in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 08:23 PM
  5. How much are you going to make this week?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO