User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Have you ever...?

I thought it would be fun to start a thread of "Have you evers..."

You know, you have some habit or there is something you do that you think might be weird ...and you wonder if anyone else does the same thing, but you are afraid to ask people in real life because they might judge you.

Well, here is your chance to ask!

I will start with a couple -

I am a completely social person, but have some sort of phone aversion and I will sometimes not call someone back for a week while I stress about it, but in person or on email/facebook I can reply instantly. Anyone else do that?

I get impressions about people where I can "read" them, like I can tell what their sins are, or what their needs are. These are later often confirmed as I get to know the person. Have you ever had that experience?

I see someone frowning in a hallway somewhere or hear a group of people laughing and worry that I have made the person mad, or done something that is causing the group of people to laugh, even thought I know that it is a completely ridiculous to think that way.

What are your "have you evers?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    I am a completely social person, but have some sort of phone aversion and I will sometimes not call someone back for a week while I stress about it, but in person or on email/facebook I can reply instantly. Anyone else do that?
    I am not a social person at all and I hate talking with someone over the phone. When I see someone is calling I hit the red button more than the green, and then 2-3 hours later I will send them a text like "Oh, have you called? Sorry my phone was on silence. What do you want?" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    I see someone frowning in a hallway somewhere or hear a group of people laughing and worry that I have made the person mad, or done something that is causing the group of people to laugh, even thought I know that it is a completely ridiculous to think that way.
    What are your "have you evers?"
    I am completely aware of this. I am so scared that people are having fun on my expense.

One of mine ones:
    When walking around at school I notice details of what people are wearing or saying (maybe because I am always aware of the next gold mine is out there to my stories) and I need to get the people I am walking with to see it too. So I always make the 10 o'clock or something. Do you guys do that?
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

No, not exactly, only when it comes to interesting people. I ignore the non-interesting population, which is about 90%.

My have you ever:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5il6Mk2olzI"]Have you ever been mellow?[/YOUTUBE]
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.