User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

ThatGirl, you can be your comfortably T self while treating people with dignity and respect. If it's not a funny joke to the disadvantaged group you're making the joke about (racial jokes, women jokes, Ss on an INxx forum), then why make it?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

There's nothing wrong with sensors. If you're an ENTJ, you also have Se as your tertiary process which is strong in many of us.

Do people actually care that much? I'm noticing alot more brown but I can get passed it. Still the same great site.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I think using the negative stereo type of sensors (can't think beyond their physical surroundings) was exactly the point I was trying to make. The point being that the whole thing was ridiculous.

Tell me that negative stereo type does not exist, and I will retract my statement.
    Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    ThatGirl, you can be your comfortably T self while treating people with dignity and respect. If it's not a funny joke to the disadvantaged group you're making the joke about (racial jokes, women jokes, Ss on an INxx forum), then why make it?
    Actually, the 'joke' wouldn't be offensive if people didn't really think that.

I didn't anticipate it being taken so seriously. Like I said, it was just ridiculous. I was using an extreme negative to paint a picture.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

lol @ PC on Typology central.

Someone make fun of one of my letters so I can e-rage plz (which means with this new forum layout you'll have to click on my username, look at my about m- aw forget it that's way too much trouble)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

OP: amused.

Lambasting in an equal amount of attitude is ironic.

However what I want say is as a culture, world over mostly, the primary scripts tend to focus on the negative impacts of applicability of transmission and I find the attitude strange. Because it reinforces the attitude like wildfire and brings about a mentality of boo, rather than a mentality of yay. Its a free forum dedicated to the progressive betterment of forum dynamics. And the point is that this restructuring is a positive step in the right direction because it.

i: Generated lots of excitement
    ii: The energy that has taken to implement this change is huge
    iii: The impressions that are created are lasting
    iv: like a supermarket that changes the music, structure, carpet, walkway, we are traveling along corridors that are meant to adjust to the frequency and tempo of coloration and this is a good thing in my opinion because this makes you learn a new set of habits and behaviours that you were previously unaware of. And in fact are finding such a strong reaction towards it from the nature of the layout this place is engaging currently is a testament to its success. Which tells me that the reaction is somewhat primal, on a subconscious level. A bit like an ink blot.

Which also tells me people are aversive to change, and there is an aesthetic element to the way people interpret their surroundings. Which makes me want to analyse why does some colour create such thoughts and emotions and why others create different thoughts and emotions.

Considering this is a personality psychology forum.

figsfiggyfigs

lol @ sensors part!!

I don't mind the gray layout.

Change is a bitch, but we gotta get used to it.

I'm still gonna complain till shit is perfect!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Good post. They'll come around.

Jaguar, you annoy me. Much.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Could you be any more not fun?
    *blows into silent blowout*