User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Something like.... a perpetual teenager meets a perpetual mid-life crisis. I am technically at neither stage in my life, but that's a moot point.
    Last edited by OrangeAppled; 10-15-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

I have so much fun when I’m out with my friends, I kinda feel like a socialite, I’m really in active in the music and art scene in my city. I like to get people together. I love to sing, be silly, and dance with my friends. I love connecting with people.

When I’m at home (lately) I feel bored and lonely, I focus way to much on my relationship with the SO and start to feel un loved and insecure when I don’t get the responses I want and need from him.

At my old job I was the go to gal and was pretty on point, I’m all about teamwork ☺. Got along with everyone, I worked hard and played hard. But I’m unemployed now….and feel a little worried. My workplace changed a lot in 6 months, politics and reorganization galore (I was there for 4 years). Don’t get me wrong, I like change…but it has to be done right! I felt like the way a few of the higher ups handled things in a very inappropriate manner, so I had to get the hell out. It became an unhealthy atmosphere and I couldn’t stand it any more, I started to grow gray hairs over it. I cant stand when people aren’t treated right, I don’t let it slide (How Lawful Neutral of me, lol).

I worry a lot, way too much and tend to be overly cautious, always watching my back when walking alone at night, I’m really aware of my surroundings…I think dark thoughts. I like to be safe, no skydiving for me. I would much rather do something crafty .

I find beauty in a lot of things (I’m not always thinking dark thoughts!). I get inspired by a lot of random things and am always expressive about it. I probably sound like a hippy sometimes. I'm the one who makes everyone pose for the camera, lol.
    Last edited by Sparrow; 10-20-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Smile

It's slightly mysterious.

It's as though if I turn around fast enough, I will catch myself in the act. But I can never turn around quite fast enough, and all I see is myself disappearing in the mirror.

I'm a bit like the Cheshire Cat - and as I turn around, fast, furious and cunning, all that is left behind is the smile floating on the air like perfume.

So I look into your eyes, hoping to catch my reflection, but you blink and I disappear.

Like Narcissus I linger beside the silver surface of ponds, yet all I see are Water Nymphs.

I tantalize myself. I am constantly catching glimpses out of the corner of my eye. Indeed, I flirt with myself. And I flirt back. But we never quite consummate our love affair.

We are not quite star crossed lovers, more like wistful teenagers, staring at the stars, wondering what it is all about.
    Last edited by Mole; 10-16-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Ekpyrosis.
    It takes ten thousand hours of practice to become a master. And I notice you have made ten thousand posts.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Right now, being me, means being grateful for silly random posts such as this cheering me up, when I've been crying my eyes out just a couple of minutes previous.
    You're such a nice person.

MBTI
    infp

You know that moment, in a stupid movie, when some teen says to some poor hapless soul, "sucks to be you".............yeah lol thats me.

No seriously.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Being me feels like this Japanese game show I once read about. They locked this guy in an apartment for a year with nothing, not even clothes, only a pen and stacks of sweepstakes post cards. He wasn't told what he signed on for. So he sat in that apartment, drank water and sent out hundreds of postcards, all alone and slowly starving. He won a jar of jam eventually and danced a naked dance, and then he won rice that he cooked on a radiator. He won an aerobics VHS tape and danced, then hung his head when I realized he had no VCR. Then he won a VCR, and it was the happiest day of his life.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Constantly planning, trying to put together the puzzle that is the future... and, more importantly, hedging my bets against such a future. Optimizing the areas of my life where I need to place the most focus and determination in order to climb life's ladder as fast as I humanly can.

Being an NT it can be difficult being present in the moment. I do my best to fight the tendency to reside in my own head. I try to truly focus on people when they talk to me. I pay 100 % attention, and I will look you dead in the eye as much as possible in order to measure you. I try to listen really listen to people. I want to make you feel like you're the only person in the room.

I try and treat everyone like they are going to die at midnight. And give to them the best of myself that I can.

I eat too much, talk too loud, drive too fast, laugh too loud, act silly, and love too deeply.

I take relaxation as seriously as I take my own goals.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I have always found a reason to get up and believe in something, in myself. I wrote furiously for a couple of years and I believed in my work and my future as a writer and it made the time go by. I tell myself my spine is made of steel and someday, that will be true. I have never stopped trying to become a stronger person as I am hyper-sensitive and go through depressive episodes. I have always been extremely ambitious and future-oriented even when I was at my worse. I develop my opinions and views on a daily basis and shape my values and ideals. I refuse to be mediocre and I refuse to give up on the goals that I have outlined for myself. I enjoy spending time with friends, socializing, sex, humor, dinners, movies, shopping, but in the back of my mind, I am always thinking about what I want to accomplish in my lifetime. That's what ultimately makes me happy and pushes me forward. To balance my serious side, I lighten most things up into jokes/sarcasm/giddyness. I smile a lot and laugh a lot. I hardy ever mention the past as I see it as uninteresting, irrelevant and obsolete. I get mad on a daily basis over stupidity, ignorance, and snobby-ness. I don't understand people who settle and have no goals/ambitions in life. Every few months, I need to make a big change and do something random/slightly crazy. I always need a purpose bigger than myself and I have/will always find one.