User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ESFP

Just like that, minus the equipment. What type does that make me??

MBTI
    ESFP

[YOUTUBE="w-eF7APJlgo"]the hardest part[/YOUTUBE]

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

A detailed description:

Well, I'm pretty lucky with my mentality. In a family with mainly extreme pessimists I happen to be the only optimist. When there is a problem, I don't start whining about it like the rest of my family, I try to solve it. If I make a mistake, I won't make a huge deal of it, like most people in my family, instead I'll try to think of how I can avoid this mistake next time. And things aren't immediately big problems to me. In my family people tend to make big deals out of nothing. It's so weird. Somehow I'd nearly start wondering if my mother cheated on my dad (secretly hope so, but my mom told me she didn't ). People tell me I'm careles all the time, but this is just a way to distinguish the things that are really important from the things that others tell me are important. I always feel the need to lead people and boss them around, because I like them the most when they do what I want them to do. I also make sure that people don't treat me badly, which can make me pretty unforgiving and gives me certain unsympathetic but still useful traits.

So far the good things (at least, these things are good for me, not necessarily for others). The bad things: my mind kinda feels like a bad radio. I can't really focus at things, because there is always some sort of white noise and the sound of other channels (thoughts) in the distance. Sometimes it also feels like someone invisible is trying to switch channels. That can happen any time. Last Friday for example: I lost my club card from the psychology students club, so I went to the psychology students club office to get a new one. I wanted to ask for a new card, but halfway the sentence I forgot what I wanted to ask (remembered it ten seconds later, but still, I have this pretty frequently when something else is distracting me, like when I felt ashamed of losing a card that Friday). I forget a lot (in high school I used to forget that I had to do tests that day, which resulted in many Es and Fs). I don't have any control over my thoughts, that also results in thinking about problems exactly before I fall asleep, what wakes me up and keeps me awake for another hour. I personally think this is ADD, but in November I have an appointment with a psychologist and I hope that then I finally get some professional take a serious look at it. Maybe it's just a survival technique from my high school, but I don't know.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Isn't everyone's?

And being me is okay. It has it's ups and downs.
    i can't be sure - i only get to live my life. did you choose any fun adventures today?

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Why haven't we gotten to page 17 yet!?
    reflecttcelfer. i'm on page 17 right now. i'll let you know what happens.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ah, its got it's good points and it's bad points.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Calm. Pensive. Disinterested.

Occasionally brimming with emotions (I like to call it the time of the month).
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

On my best days, I look at the world and I see quarks spinning, universes whirling, the whole of the universe moving forward in one big intricate bold symphony of music and motion. Everything is right there in the front of my mind, I'm seeing it all, full of bright beautiful light, and it's amazing and glorious. It all makes sense.

Other days, I feel like a wisp of smoke lost in a shifting room of lights and mirrors, and I don't know who the hell I am ... or where I'm going.

Usually I don't even know which it's going to be that day.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Pros of being tawanda:
    For the most part, I'm generally laid back more so than others about many things (if someone gets worked up about an assignment, life, or whatever, I have an uncanny ability to calm them down through logic. I try and work hard, and other people are able to see that aspect of me, although I do not. A lot of times I am absent minded, and I see that as a plus because you don't get wound up in as much drama as you need to be, and it helps you distance yourself from people who like to cause such nonsense. I'd say I'm pretty intelligent as well, I don't have to work as hard with studying and getting good grades like others would, and I'm extremely practical with travelling and packing. I can pack one bookbag full of all the stuff I would need for say, a four day camping trip or a tournament, while other people pack multiple suitcases, which most of the stuff in them isn't necessary for the trip. People have also been hiring me to help them get rid of excess stuff (you know, like the Hoarders show where their house is ridiculously cluttered and they can't get rid of anything, and it's nice to get paid on the side to help others sometimes.) I can read people when I feel like doing so, and I feel like I have my priorities straight, but that is only when I am sound of mind. I never get overly worried about anything, because I believe life is too short for that, but I am concerned about where my life is going.

Cons of being tawanda:
    If you were me, some things might be different for the better, but this describes what it would be like for the worse. I have avoidant issues with people, and I can't really get close to anyone new I meet until I see them enough times to get a sense of who they are. Because of this, I have never seriously dated someone, nor have I have had any intimate relations with another person. If I attempt to change this, it is usually a very big challenge for me to get over trust issues and stop judging whoever I am on a first date with so harshly. "You have a very high-pitched voice that I am very turned off by? You smoke cigarettes like you breathe air? No ambitions with your life? Not happening." (I don't think that was too harsh, but if someone does something 'off', it's off, and I find it very difficult to explain what 'off' is, not like a quirky awkward cute sort of thing, but like 'you're going nowhere with your life' sort of thing. I overthink things to the point of insanity, and being around my mother puts me into a very bad mood.
    Another large issue with me is that I have a terrible fear of boredom, being 'normal', not standing out. I don't know what that is, but I have always felt like that for most of my life. I do enjoy being in the background, as I am more able to observe those around me, but I don't know why I have to feel like I'm extremely different from people. Maybe it's because I know I'm different, but I learned this living in a dorm. The fact that I'm living the same way as thousands of other people in my area freaks me out to no end. I'll start doing really crazy things just to feel like I'm not some sort of sardine packed into one building with all of us there for the same purpose. Ewww.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

It depends on the day...

The days where my phone never stops ringing, e-mails are pouring in, vibrating from texts, social interaction, and time allowed for exercise while still managing to get shit done -- it's great to be me. I'm funny, happy, fun to be around, etc.

But on the days where I have nothing to do but stare at my walls and remain socially isolated? My mind is a horrible fucking place to be.
    Luckily those days are few and far between, though at times I get a couple weeks in a row of nothing to do and I just sort of waste away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

It used to be a surreal time for me.

The now energy is different and while experiencing the old energy in my life has shaped me towards the direction I am compelled to travel. Today I feel that my attitudes, beliefs and esteem in who I am has changed towards an inspired state of rest. Which means I now promote affirmation and expand on my ability to inspire myself and others towards an energy of being. Which means that I am finally accepting who I am and who I am is awesome, it was before and it shall be after.

The difference is before I felt disconnected from myself on every level. What that means is I was fighting, resisting something that was self perpetuated after learning those energies that caused harm towards my esteem as an acceptable form of communication. And this energy then expanded without trying. Now the opposite is true, I accept who I am and instead of thinking my old energy was safe have decided that in fact it was holding me from vital energy that was better and much more accepting of who I am.

And in that respect what its like to be me is better more and more by definition of wanting to be me now.