User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Ginkgo

Predictably unpredictable.

MBTI
    ----

a bit fun and a bit sexy. my life is like a choose your own adventure story.

turn to page 17 if you want to know more.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am just watching documentaries about Eva Braun bathing in a sea and thought omg she was hot, I'ld have had better things to do if I could have hit on her.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XzjZhhpUyo"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Getting up ungodly early every day and going into work, where I never know who I'll talk to, what will happen or how successful I'll be that day... then I come home, eat dinner and curl up on the couch with the man and the computer... weekends usually include fun activities with friends (as a couple! ) and getting to sleep later... that's my life from the outside view

From the inside it's constant distraction... I rarely notice myself, I'm completely focused on everything and everyone outside of me... I don't really introspect because if I do I'll miss something interesting. I'm always sad that there's such a huge and interesting world full of interesting people and there's no way I'll ever learn everything I find worth learning, meet everyone who has a story worth telling, and see everything that I want to see... but I try
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You'd love the feeling of grass and sidewalk underneath your bare feet, and prefer to walk almost everyone, and go through periods of wanting to hide from the world and just read and listen to music and get on-line, and then suddenly find dullness unbearable and burst out into jogging around town or running away to the beach for two days, or flying across the country suddenly every few years and abruptly changing your life. You'd relish the sun on your face, and the feel of water in the pool or the sea, and yet somehow manage to be unaware of 50% of things going on in your surroundings because you were so in your head. You'd feel guilty walking past a blind homeless man begging for change even if your purse was empty, and yet feel rage at able-bodied young men who refuse to work. You'd always want the world to run by your own schedule and use every bit of innovation, enthusiasm, charm, sneakiness, sexiness, and whatever other resources you might find at your fingertips to avoid having to follow a dreary schedule like the rest of the world. Cats would make you happy and you'd fall in love way too easily...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Aside from the herpes outbreaks, it's pretty awesome.
    Well, I'm taking this as being another example of your sense of humor and cheering me up. Right now, being me, means being grateful for silly random posts such as this cheering me up, when I've been crying my eyes out just a couple of minutes previous.
    "What's Taters, Precious?" --- Gollum.

"Bring your pretty face, to my axe". --- Gimly.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    a bit fun and a bit sexy. my life is like a choose your own adventure story.
    Isn't everyone's?

And being me is okay. It has it's ups and downs.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

ReflecTcelfeR

Why haven't we gotten to page 17 yet!?

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

why am I the only one doing negative rambling in this thread?

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot
    why am I the only one doing negative rambling in this thread?
    Why ya gotta be so emo, slow? =P

It's because I love me. If I weren't me, I would wish I was me. That's how awesome I am. In fact, all of you should wish you were me, too.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~