INFP
    Enneagram

a combination of ayoitstepho, ReflecttcelfeR, and metaphor

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Always my mind on where where I was and where I could be. Never on where I am and what I am doing.
    Too many voices, way too many voices.
    A cloudy sky with intermittent sunny periods.
    And then, there is the ambivalence and hyper sensitivity.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Moiety ... Nahhh .. Fuck that .. Your extreme is far out there dude. (what, am i back in the 90's now?)

Why would i want to ruin my whole life. Reality is only in the present.

I'd have to rob people for a hit .. Nooooo, i still have some morals

I'll leave you now to pursue your kicks with someone else, lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Wondering what could result from any decision. Some possibilities would probably make people think I'm insane or suicidal. It's not my fault there are so many interesting ways in which something might occur.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd like to come up with something original but I'm (lazy) so instead I'll go with the aforementioned (bored) (shitty) (dissatisfied) (sexually frustrated).
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Think of the most awesome life you can. Think of what it'd be like to have everything you need, to know what you need to know, to have sex whenever you need it, to have the most amazing set of friends, to be happy throughout the day, wondering, thinking, appreciating, understanding. Think of having whatever money you need, whatever food you want, whatever conversations you would like to have. Think of always feeling connected, deeply and thoroughly, to yourself, your friends, and the strangers who pass by you, as if you were familiar with all of them and afraid of none of them. Think of knowing you are loved despite how badly you fuck up because you know you're a good person with a noble, heavy heart. Think of what it'd be like to know what you needed to do in life, every single day, because you were being called by a higher purpose that transcended your own life and destiny, a sense of duty to those around you.

Now think of the opposite of that. That's pretty much me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Overall: busy. Emotionally it's somewhat like a roller coaster; occasionally on a daily or weekly basis, frequently on a semi-monthly basis so I feed stability into this process by keeping myself super busy in as many ways as possible. Otherwise I spent too much time in my head and become paralysed by all of the thoughts swimming around in there.

my typical week looks like: 15 units of classes 3 days a week + homework, 2 internships, a weekend job, friends, partner, and my "me" time that is spent here, playing video games or otherwise being inside my head evaluating or re-evaluating myself or the world around me. it's a little much at the moment, but it's highly preferred over being immobilized and impotent. There's simply not enough middle ground for me to reliably stand on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Like I'm a visitor from somewhere else..somewhere beautiful..somewhere where everyone is sweet to each other and happy and connected..where everyone gets along and enjoys each other..somewhere without worry and stress..no sadness..no hate..and I'm torn between that reality and this one...a lil homesick...

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Living in an almost semi-permanent state of longing, yet at the same time living inside my head and taking everything I see and equating it to a different meaning, something that seems authentic to my own world... connecting the whole world I see and translating it to music. It's like I observe the world around me through a screen, all the details get filtered out and I see the general picture. Yet, at the same time, it's total brain clutter... my mind never shuts up. One train of thought leads to the next. Despite the many emotions and thoughts that go through my brain, I feel almost like a tortured soul, kind of self-conscious, hoping that I don't act too quirky and awkward so then people don't ridicule me. But on the outside, I can be a tough and demanding person... very picky. Still yearn to find the man of my dreams, haven't quite found him yet.

Lifestyle wise: Busy, routine, not much in the way of social experiences other than at work/home/school. kind of quiet. Have a safe home environment to go home to. Love my family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Newsom
    All my life, I've felt as though
    I'm inside a beautiful memory,
    replaying
    with the sound turned down low.
    That's how it is. Basically. Or maybe my life is more like music played with a weird tempo. It seems like nothings happening but it's still very interesting. In fact, I am amazed by how much I've already seen. I live an adventure but with such a slow speed it doesn't seem like much until there is another frenzy...

I don't know if I am the main character. Sometimes it feels like I am only watching or am just a puppet. Then there will be another period I am in control for a while. I see my influence on other people as a subtle thing. I dare not touch other people's destinies much, but no matter how little it is, it is much when it accumulates. It makes me think how we are all very important for the whole but will probably never see it ourselves.

I have similar attitude to my life too... it is something with a momentum and it can't be steered directly, it's more like I try to guide it to take a certain path. Usually it seems to go other way around. My life is taking the initiative and my job is to be ready for the next incredible turn. None of the major decisions for me have been about me pushing through a brick wall going for the prize, I've never been able to divert the momentum if it didn't want to turn. It was always about it turning and me riding it because that was the only thing to do. Which makes me think I am not in control at all. But it's been a fantastic ride, it's taken me to quite a few beautiful places... so I don't mind.