User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I'd imagine being sexually frustrated would be a good indication of what it's like to be me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Moiety .. I so relate to that.

Bad shit happens but i still have my humour. For the most part being me is a cluster of contradictions. I am not rigid in my views so worry that i may be perceived as inconsistent but i'm somewhat happy with that. I may be weird but i don't care for the most part. I am chatty and smiling during the day but at night i am withdrawn and at peace.

My life is like a rollercoaster and every now and again i am sick from stuffing my face but i'd do it all again for the experience .. Bad shit, good shit .. It's all good.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

When it's not boring.... It's filled with impulsive decisions, stirred in with a little indecisiveness (mostly when it comes to deciding what I want to be when I grow up), throw in a dash of the occasional cold shoulder towards affections/PDA, and a pinch of laziness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I never know what the day has in-store for me, I could be burned alive, suffocate, die alone, be shanked. or nothing at all. I have to hide my love away from the world that scorns difference, and down time is a commodity I have a hard time scraping change for to buy.
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Moiety .. I so relate to that.

Bad shit happens but i still have my humour. For the most part being me is a cluster of contradictions. I am not rigid in my views so worry that i may be perceived as inconsistent but i'm somewhat happy with that. I may be weird but i don't care for the most part. I am chatty and smiling during the day but at night i am withdrawn and at peace.

My life is like a rollercoaster and every now and again i am sick from stuffing my face but i'd do it all again for the experience .. Bad shit, good shit .. It's all good.
    Well mine is just boring. That's another way to describe me. Constantly dissatisfied.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Well do something to change it then .. Pissing about it isn't going to make it any better ..

Want to be my co-pilot at demolition derby??

You only die once, lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

ReflecTcelfeR

A CONSTANT state of self-evaluation and self-depravation.

Self-contained.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Well do something to change it then .. Pissing about it isn't going to make it any better ..

You only die once, lol
    Let's do some heroines instead. Only pussies do extreme sports. If you're dead there's no real penalty for being radical. With heroine you can always become a junkie and ruin your whole life.

MBTI
    ISFJ

You only die once, lol
    Let's do some heroine instead. Only pussies do extreme sports. If you're dead there's no real penalty for being radical. With heroine you can always become a junkie and ruin your whole life.