User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

I'm still a teenager now Anyways, so far..

13 - I was in year 8. I was in my innocent immature mode - I was homosexual then, but I didn't realize the social implications, and how this would affect my life. I was just gay. Period. I was one of the intelligent kids, and was always the friendly/nice one (ENFP power!), and I liked to find friends that were out of the crowd. Those friends were ones of the biggest hearts, and I wouldn't fear at all to try and talk to them. I didn't really hang out with the supposed 'jocks' and 'bullies'- they were arrogant jerks. I really like listening to people, and had no problem making friends - and I treat people with equal value. I just liked the 'weirdos' - they were interesting, and most of all, fun! People who were popular were boring - I tried to avoid those. By the end of this year, my acne started happening! (NO! SELF ESTEEM ATTACK!) Though I never felt insecure at school - I didn't need to attach myself to powerful 'figures'.

14 - Year 9. I was started to be a bit more aware of how homosexuality worked. Low self-esteem. I felt that I was 'lonely' and misunderstood (my parents are very 'J'-styled and have openly said that they disliked homosexuals); and I started to lose trust and that emotional connection with them - and I was depressed with this secret inside me. The thing is, when I'm outside with school, and friends, my Ne keeps me busy (and energetic and happy!). Most people knew me as the 'cheerful' one - there wasn't much that could bring me down - and I was always optimistic. My results were fine, and I worked well with people, especially juniors below me. I really liked talking and communicating to everyone (...All their brilliant minds, and potentials!). But when I was alone, my Fi started working - and I was always berating myself for being 'ugly' - partly because I had acne. And I was never that good at sport - and I was short too! It was weird, because when I had someone next to me, I'd just forget about my troubles. I also started searching into the occult subjects - ie, astrology.

15 - Got bored with astrology and deemed it 'bullshit' - but it's still fun to give a little self boost! Started getting interested in psychology, and now typology. I came out at the start of this year to dad (not successful - he called it a disease), and by now I'm pretty much cut off to my parents about my emotions and feelings. They don't give any compliments at all (I'm an ENFP - I NEED it!); and keep abusing my about my supposed 'crap' face and acne. My acne is going away (I'm pretty sure it will go away!), and I'm feeling a lot brighter. I was always mature (from around 13), and now I feel I have gained a lot of knowledge about the world and how it works. I started going deeper into subjects - and seeing meaning in things, especially complex themes like religion, homosexuality, emotion, etc. I'm very lonely, and really want a boyfriend - but I don't have a gaydar! I'm really extroverted and confident, but in boyfriend-boyfriend relationships I'm a mess! I don't feel secure at all!

I do feel like I have gone wiser - I feel very grown up in a world of children - everyone around me is still 'mucking' around, and doing their silly things. I listen in class - because I KNOW the teachers are thinking for the good - and the knowledge we gain is something of worthiness. I really dislike disrespectful noisy people - we're fortunate enough to live in Australia, a developed country - other people in the world are all hoping for even an hour of education, but don't even have access and forced to work in labor!

My friends are all outcasts - none of them are 'popular' - but they are all genuinely nice and smart people with big hearts. They might not be the sportiest, or the smartest, but they all have unique individuality to them - all with their own talents.

I'm starting to crush on boys in my all-boys school (Uh-oh. Bad mistake!). And since I'm still a red-blooded male, I like sex. Lots and lots of sex. Though I keep myself in control (Fi doesn't let me go out and start raping everybody), but it doesn't help when they're hot. It's hard to keep the lust in (rarely). And I'm oh so lonely, and hoping for someone to understand me (Gah, Fi!). However, I'm not the most attractive (Acne! But it's all going away!); I'm short, and not particularly 'manly' (Damn me excitable self!), and I'm not good at sport. Oh yea, and I'm an Asian living in a predominantly white country (Australia - people are sometimes racist here, though of course, there's also those non-discriminatory ones!).

Career have been going in and out of my head - I have a hard time choosing (AGGH EVERYTHING IS GOOD TO ME!). I've finally decided to either psychology or medicine (then specializing in psychiatry). I'm sure they'll both be fulfilling!

I'm already philosophy about life - I do believe in world peace being attainable (I'm naive, aren't I?) - and everyday I consider many of the hypocrisy and higher meaning to everyone and everything. Of course, when I'm on the outside, I'm using my Ne; but with the responses, it channels into Fi, and I'll use Te to analyse. Si....Well, someone else can take care of the chores and bills (THEY'RE BORING. BOOORING!). My parents keep berating me about being lazy -_-.

And I'm here now on TypoC. It's nice - and there's a lot of mature people here (No trolls!). Hope you guys don't mind a 15 year old here (I'm still very young, and have no 'real' social/life experience at all! And I can't write eloquent and precise lines of analysis Sorry.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I stop being a teen next month.
    My first years I was a rebel - going the emo style and went to parties.
    Then I found my self two years ago, my boyfriend made me feel like myself.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

At the time my personality was neutral and I was in a state of unquantifiable depression. I was reasonably okay in terms of I talked to many social circles except I felt out of place. Often times hanging out in the Graphics technology room with a girl. I was saying how you gotta be prepared that's why I had a mini screwdriver and other geeky accessories and gadgets. Ha I had a ninja turtle pens and stencils and when I was trying to make my t-shirt calendar design, the art was a bit odd, faceless bubble people.

I helped add some of my artistic flare to the school year books. And remember the teacher saying the next year as I forgot to collect my art, that she was surprised by my laid back attitude. I went to the design and technology department just to do my drawings and get extra credit. I doodled on all my folders and had cool art on the covers of each folder. And I daydreamed a lot.

Oh and the library was my friend. Ah the times I remember, I used to hang out in the library and thought it was cool, I was well read. And I was also part of athletics too and was pretty good since I won but went the school went interstate or something I was owned, last.

I loved my cookies during lunch breaks, that was my diet, cookies or it didn't happen and chockmilk and chocolate covered raisins, yum!

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Emotionally intense.
    I hated myself, but had confidence. I was outwardly intimidating to anyone who didn't talk to me, but an absolute sweetheart to those who did. I was 5x as abrasive and spiteful as I am now, but I'd always coddle the crying girl (because for some reason there was always a crying girl ). I was more insecure and more of a slut. I was less motivated and more anxious. I was much quieter and reigned less over crowds of people. I was fickle with my feelings and hurt a lot of people, while getting hurt immensely myself.

Despite all of the teenage angst, I had one of the most loving relationships I've known to date, I wrote a good deal of poetry that I was and am still proud of, I had an exceptionally good and fulfilled social life, and I can look back and feel I genuinely enjoyed myself.
    It's actually funny, because I look back and am not even sure of how I was my previous self. Some aspects were more outgoing and comfortable, while others were terribly hateful and isolated. The insecure-confidence aspect will always, always baffle the hell out of me though.
    I was also a dirty little 'freak' who barely had eyebrows and who wore necklaces every single night and day (sadly no good pictures of my hot topic days)
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think I'm doing more of the stuff I should've done as a teenager now at 32 than I as at 16. And as far as being an unrefined version of yourself, I was more so at 8 than at 16. I had kind of a very blank personality. The few people who actually noticed me could easily project things like maturity and wisdom onto the blankness, and I encouraged it for the attention.

I was blank because I had left behind those things that very strongly defined me and I was looking for a wholesale replacement. I was confused about simple things like: what do I like and what do I want to do? I constantly looked for how to answer those questions. Basically, I was very, very lost.

I was also very lonely. I am child #5 of 6 with inattentive parents and before I dropped out at 16, I had gone to 4 different high schools. I wish I could get in a time machine and help that guy.

Glycerine

Very depressed, felt like an outcast, low self esteem, an attention whore, crude, insanely private I tried so hard to be FUNNY but really wasn't and somewhat of a pretentious individual.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    *blah blah blah* *depressing crap about me as a teen* *suicidalism* *blah blah blah* *whiney whiney whiney*
    Here I have some pictures from when I was very depressed. By the way, the smiles in the first two pictures are fake, if you don't notice. My parents got angry when I didn't smile in a picture, but I actually never smiled. That took until late 2007.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Gosh, I turned so handsome compared to then. Chubby, yes, but handsome. And real. Hooray for growing up!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFP

I was shy, unsure of myself, a people-pleaser, envious of others, obstinate, competitive (sports-wise), a drop-out, I liked to roam by myself, either skating or walking, I was curious about drugs and dabbled in them, grew pot, admired people I shouldn't have, loved people I shouldn't have, I was paralysed by my compulsions, convinced the future would be like the present, therefore I was suicidal, self-destructive, drug-abusing..... hmmm

Very glad I am out of those years.

Banned

I was unstable like liquid metal, I believe that I have gone a bit more solid by now.