MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Do you blog? Why or why not?

Some questions here:

1) Do you keep a blog on this forum? If so what is the name of your blog?

2) Do you keep a blog elsewhere?

3) If you blog, why do you do it? If you don't blog, why not?

4) Do see blogging more like keeping a diary? That is, do you see it mainly as a means of a way of releasing your innermost thoughts and feelings and you don't care so much if other people actually read it.

OR

Do you see it as a tool for getting your thoughts and ideas out to other people.

5) If you blog, how frequently do you submit entries? Do you do it on a regular basis or is it more sporadic?

Here is how I would answer my questions:

Yes, it's called Dementia in Abstentia. I just started it.

Yes, I keep a blog related to my profession.

To get my thoughts and ideas out to people.

4) Do see blogging more like keeping a diary? That is, do you see it mainly as a means of a way of releasing your innermost thoughts and feelings and you don't care so much if other people actually read it.

OR

Do you see it as a tool for getting your thoughts and ideas out to other people.

The latter. If no one's going to read it what's the point?

5) If you blog, how frequently do you submit entries? Do you do it on a regular basis or is it more sporadic?

I just started my blog on this forum so too soon to really tell. My guess is I'll probably submit 1-2 entries a week, maybe more when the mood strikes. Then again, I may go for awhile without posting. By nature, I tend to be more sporadic. Same goes with my work-related blog.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yes, it's called "I should be doing something really different".

I used to. It was a bit like "I should be doing something really different", but there I only posted once a week or less, because I was the only person in that community doing blogs, except for one person, who committed suicide in January 2009. Most people only used their blogs as tools to put questionares in. But this is better, because now that I write something every day, I can practise my writing skills. That's really important to me.

3) If you blog, why do you do it?
    Killing time. Improving writing skills. Getting things off my chest. And of course, also to feel like people pay attention to me.

4) Do see blogging more like keeping a diary? That is, do you see it mainly as a means of a way of releasing your innermost thoughts and feelings and you don't care so much if other people actually read it. OR Do you see it as a tool for getting your thoughts and ideas out to other people.
    It's a combination. I just put everything in it what needs to get out of my mind. Sometimes it's a bad day, sometimes it's a stupid mistake, sometimes it's something fun, sometimes it's something I can't put anywhere else.

Once a day, on average.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Yes, it's called "Life Finding", but I want to change the name to "Blogging and Snogging" just because it sounds better...but I have to wait for the updates to be over with because I can't edit anything.

Nah.

I blog for any reason. I almost treat it like a diary, except I don't give a shit who reads it. I might want to vent, I might want to organize my thoughts (which I can't do in my head, I have to do it so I can tangibly reflect on my thoughts, which is writing, but writing takes too long, so I type).

OR

Well, I sort of answered this in the last question, and didn't realize that this was in the next question. Both.

Well, I submitted three today, just because there was a lot on my mind that I felt like expressing, but usually it's once every two weeks, weekly, monthly, not that often.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Yes.. Bending Light

A have made a few blogs posts in Pcafe, otherwise, no

It's kind of like diary. I consider it more like a scrap book of my thoughts ideas and feelings. I also post the odd poem that I write.

The idea is to come back one day and read it all and see what I have learned, see how I have changed and maybe to laugh at myself.

Like almost everything with me.. It depends on my mood. I post at least once a week usually , sometimes more.

MBTI
    ESFP

Not really, no.

Why not? Not worth the time to write because nobody really cares what happens in my day past however it personally relates to them. there's really no other reason to write one. if I wasn't writing it to be read by someone else, I wouldn't need to write it, I would just think it. and if I was writing it down to read it later, I wouldn't need to post it on the internet.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

yes, its called my photography blog

no, never had and most likely never will

i dont want to spam that photo time topic too much

no
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

No

No

I don't really like telling the whole world what happends in my life and how I feel and stuff deeper than "OMG I LIKE POPCORN".

4) Do see blogging more like keeping a diary? That is, do you see it mainly as a means of a way of releasing your innermost thoughts and feelings and you don't care so much if other people actually read it. OR Do you see it as a tool for getting your thoughts and ideas out to other people.
    n/a

Never

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Some questions here:
    Some answers here.

Yes.

"Halla's Flipbook - <Glimpses Into the Frenzy...>"

Nope.

I like it. I like to interact with other folks and learn what their lives are like. My blog is a natural extension of my playing fairly with those that reach out to me, and those that I have the chance to reach out to if they are nice enough to spend tiome reading my Flipbook.

No. I see it as glimpses into the whirlwind that is my life, that I love so much. That's it.

OR

I don't try to do this, but if it happens that's really cool.

RANDOM. I'm an ESTP, you know!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro